Kiehls 10968328601 Lip Balm number 1 - Mint - 15ml-0.5oz uploaded by Rebecca V.

BY KIEHL'S

Concentrated with Cotton Seed Oil Blended with Octinoxate a gentle sunscreen of SPF 4 Helps shield lips against dehydration caused by wind & cold seasons Soothes chapped or cracked lips Unveils smoother & healthier lips Product Line: Kiehls - Day Care Product Size: 15ml/0.5oz see more...

Rebecca V.
Astoria, NY
I bought this lip balm yesterday out of desperation because my lips have been so uncontrollably chapped and nothing was helping. I'm so glad I tried it out because it's amazing! It has squalene oil and vitamin E in it to soften and moisturize your lips. It's also mint scented which makes my lips tingly and (according to my boyfriend) makes my breath smell extra minty! After the oil absorbs, I top my lips with Vaseline to lock in the moisture.
Cassandra V.
Corp Christi, TX
Best lip balm I’ve ever used super nourishing very hydrating scent is nice and texture feels great works great on dry cracked lips and love using before I buy on a lipstick just for extra hydration will definitely continue to purchase
Alex E.
Olean
Great lip balm- a little more pricey - but worth the money for a good quality product that works and doesn't leave you worse off than BEFORE you used it! this is really moisturizing and really helps to prevent your lips from chapping in the cold. It has a really light mint scent to it - I would recommend this product! check it out!
Georgia F.
['Fredericksburg', 'VA'], VA
This is THE BEST lip balm! Especially the mint! I absolutely love how it makes your lips feel! I purchased my lip balm at a Kiehl's Storefront. I love going in! They are always so nice!
Jk B.
Very moisturizing. Makes the lips look very healthy and soft. I have been using this from last one year and very happy with the product. Will surely buy again !
Liberty E.
I love Kiehls lip balm. Especially the mango kind. It lasts forever because a little bit goes a long way.
Ranee B.
['Muscle shoals ', ''], AL
I love the feel and smell for this it’s great small and fit in your purse and great price
Luz J.
El Cajon, CA
This is my everyday lip balm I love it it is nourishing has a nice scent and it really works I will definitely recommend
Syka K.
Love this lip balm. So hydrating for my chipped lips. Really penetratea deep down and the smell is lovely too
valentina j.
Ahmedabad
Easy to apply and easy to carry are used it For 15 days three times in a day and it just does what it says