BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

Lauren R.
Tappan, NY
super lightweight petroleum jelly feeling lip balm. love the mango scent but more importantly love how it makes my lips feel. I always take my lip products off before eating or drinking (just a habit) and no matter how long I have the product on it gives me the same great results
Michelle Z.
Norwich
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best lip balm I’ve used. This lip balm doesn’t leave residue on your lips after it dries. It also smells very good. Even if it gets too cold or hot out, the balm works hard or melted. The only downside is that it is a little pricey for a balm.
Liz R.
Papillion, NE
THE BEST LIP BALM EVER!!!!!! it has the consistency almost of vaseline but it tastes amazing and makes your lips stay hydrated! literally one of my staple lip balms and i have like 40 lol
Susan S.
Alpharetta
Great product it was a sample that was sent when purchased item and I will continue to use especially during colder months
Aziza J.
philadelphia
Purchased at: Kiehl's
My holy grail lip balm. This actually treats dry, cracked lips and is a staple for me during the winter. It’s a little greasy and will get runny if left someplace warm (e.g pocket) but works wonderfully!
Lauren F.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is my favorite lip balm in the world!! I have probably 10 of these floating around my house because I can’t get enough. The mango is my favorite scent, though cranberry is a runner up. It’s glossy, which makes it a little more pretty than plain chapstick. But it also does wonders for dry, chapped lips. A little scrubbing of the lips with a toothbrush or lipscrub and then putting this on your lips? Simply amazing! A little pricy being at $9.50 a pop, but honestly I don’t care it’s worth it to me!
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
First, I love mango anything, so I knew I was going to enjoy this scent. And i do! Secondly, it adds a lot of moisture to my lips. It is a pretty thick gel and sometimes takes a long time to absorb, depending on how much I applied, so I really enjoy using this at night before bed.
vinita g.
irving, TX
My husband gifted me kiehls lip balm and i like! All kiehls products are so good! One for the best
Agne L.
Copenhagen
The best lip balm ever!!! Such a texture, smell is just spectacular for your lips! Moisture 100%
Shradha G.
I absolutely love this! Especially as it tastes lovely too! the reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is because i feel that if i don't use it for a day then my lips do get dry as they have become reliant on this lip balm when they used to be fine without. however i don't see myself stopping and therefore i would recommend to others too but beware it will be a need after.