BY KIDZMED #6 in Children's Medicine

Finally it s easy to administer an accurate dose of medicine even to finicky infants and toddlers see more...

• Do they have to suck on it to get the medicine or can you control it?1 Answers
  • Does this actually give the baby all the medicine?1 Answers
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Huntington , WV
My son literally took this and then puked immediately after being choked on this. I don't think he expected there to be liquid at all. I will never use this again, it also went straight in the garbage. I wouldn't recommend, I think it's a serious aspiration hazard.
Adrianna L.
Adrianna L.
Bellflower , CA
Didn't like this product, it was hard to clean and it always smelled like previous medicine. My daughter didn't care for it. Definitely a waste of money!
Sammi K.
Sammi K.
Cloquet, MN
Absolutely love this, my daughter was horrible for taking medicine but this made it a breeeeze. so glad it works amazing!!!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Jasper, TN
It worked decent, I have a seven month old and he knew what was up cause it didn't look like his other paci.
beth W.
beth W.
Winchestr Ctr, CT
Was not a big fan of this product. it seemed to get clogged more often then not and no matter how much I cleaned it, it always seemed to have a smell of the medicine used previously. the end was also not like the binky my son preferred. over all it is a great concept I just think it needs some tweaking.
Jessica  R.
Jessica R.
Roselle Park, NJ
I am a first time mom and when I had to give my little medicine it was kind of a problem but this product was a life saver. The only flaw really is that it is kind of hard to clean but it got the job done.
Yamilette A.
Yamilette A.
When a child really doesn't like the taste to medicine this does not work , i found it a waste of money
yajaira r.
yajaira r.
ARLINGTON, TX
Oh my goodness this has been by far my favorite product for my daughter! As she hates to take any kind of medicine this has helped the process!
Christine L.
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA
It works the first couple of times used but kids are a creature of habit. if they notice this is the thing that tastes nasty then they are not having it at all.
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
San Diego , CA
Do they have to suck on it to get the medicine or can you control it?
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Williamstown, PA
Does this actually give the baby all the medicine?