BY KIDS'N PETS

Instant Laundry Stain & Odor Remover. Professional Strength. Stain Remover, Odor Remover & Detergent Booster. Safely Eliminates Tough Laundry Stains & Odors Kids N Pets Brand Instant Laundry Stain & Odor Remover is a professional strength Stain Remover, Odor Remover & Detergent booster all in one product!  Kids N Pets exclusive concentrated formula instantly starts dissolving the toughest stains on contact.  Kids N Pets works with your detergent to eliminate odors in the wash.  Your clothes will look cleaner & smell fresher than ever before! "You can t remove the stain & the odor without Kids N Pets!"&tra. see more...

Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Windsor, CA
We love this product! We have a 13 year old boxer who is rather smelly- using this product on every stain instantly removes all odors and stains on everything! This product has helped keep our house fresh!
Anita R.
Anita R.
Grand Rapids , MI
If you have young ones you will love and appreciate this stuff. My #1 culprit when it comes to stains is grape juice stains from my grand kids. This stuff is a miracle, works awesome! and for grass stains too!
Laurie p.
Laurie p.
Fremont , NH
Having a puppy in the house can mean not so lovely puppy smells this product works great for those smells
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Ingleside, Il
I may have just gotten a "bad batch" of this stain and odor remover. I have both a toddler and a small dog. My laundry can get pretty icky. This did no better job for me than pre-treating with regular laundry soap or oxyclean.

Stains remained but were washed in after using this product. I followed the instructions accordingly as well.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
When I brought my second dog home from the animal shelter he was only halfway house broken. This really helped until he was trained to go outside only.
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
Dallas , Tx
Decorator Expert
Does this product do exactly what it says it does i have tried so many other products and in just looking forva good product