BY KIDSMANIA

Great for Halloween candy bags and more Pirate-themed toy pops that light up come in 3 different designs and flavors for a fun treat. Kidsmania Pirate Flash Pops, Assorted Flavors, Box Of 12 is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Kidsmania. see more...

• Where can i find this brand i am interested i trying 2 Answers
Suzanne G.
Southern Pnes, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Good flavor, and good to kids for playing! My son quite enjoy it. If was a gift from my sister to my son, I think she bought it at Walmart.
Victoria R.
My baby brother loves these! After he finishes the sucker part we use the light to make shadow puppets!
Jennifer c.
Toledo, OH
Found these at walmart today super exicied for my kids to get homenfrom scho so i can sjare eith them
Lizbeth S.
Corcoran, CA
These are so cute!!!! i get them for my lil sister wen i go to the store because she loves them!
ashley g.
Fresno, CA
My kids just love this and have so much fun in the dark, they have a blast playing with them
Kati B.
Starkville, MS
I used to love these when I was younger! I thought they were so cool and it was a sucker.
Jennifer c.
Toledo, OH
Where can i find this brand i am interested i trying