BY KIDSMANIA

tameala w.
Crossville, TN
I remember these when my kids were smaller. when we would go to the store they would allways ask for them.we would get them on our way to the bookstore to pick a few books to read under our old oak tree in the front yard . they went into gift bags for birthdays hollloween bags and christmas bags. but now they light up!!!wow this would be great for outdoor night time events for 4th of july the drive in movies i love this keep getting better.
Mariela H.
Santa Ana , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My nephews love this sweet candy , it can be super super messy but they taste good , a good Candy to stop them
From crying or when they start to whine lol , u can find this candy at any store pretty much .... It looks like a pacifier and comes in a plastic thing to hold on to it , candy is thick and it won't break easily
Heather O.
Tell City, IN
It gets a little messy towards the end but the flavors are amazing! I like the fact that my kids can easily eat then without tearing into the paper part of a regular sucker
Aimee B.
Granbury, TX
I love ring pops! These are delicious and so sweet and sugary. I love a little boost of sugar when I'm below my sugar content and this is a perfect boost of sweetness. I love this. It tastes so good, but can be messy for little kids.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
My kids loves these ! Definitely fun for them. Can be a little messy. They come in many different colors and flavors too.............................................................................................................
Ambra N.
Morgantown, WV
My daughter loves these ! Definitely one of her favorites. They comevinbdofferent colors and flavors too. Perfect treat for birthday party goody bags.
NIMSEY M.
Phoenix, AZ
Awwww i remember these candies when i was little !! so much memoies. amazing how can a single candy bring back so much memoies
Letha S.
wanaque, nj
kitten C.
What is cooler than a candy ring pop?a candy ring pop that flashes!!!what a great grab bag gift for a birthday party!
Brandy W.
Oxford, GA
My girls love these. We attended a glow in the dark party for labor day and these were a huge hit. Flavors are good.
bronceado m.