Kidsline Kids Line Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier, Whale (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY KIDSLINE

Rachel R.
I got one of these at my baby shower. We used it everyday! Our house gets really dry and having this in the hallway of our bed rooms and it helps all of this. We like to put a little vanilla in it too and it smells amazing!
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
My mom got me this as a gift and I have loved it since I opened it . It works magically for my son who is always stopped up and the whale is just so cute !
Mary N.
Windsor, CA
I love these animals humidifier. I use it everyday in my room and it makes the room not feeling dry. I would always buy this for a baby'shower gift.