Kidsline Kids Line Dena Happi Tree Velour Changing Pad Cover, Pink (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY KIDSLINE

Allyssa D.
Denham Spgs, LA
I honestly don't see the point in a changing pad. I think they get in the way and I don't have time to bring my son all the way to his nursery to change his diaper then worry about it getting dirty. Maybe if you have carpet on your floors it would be good for your home. I change my sons diaper on our wood floors and if poop gets everywhere then I just swiffer them clean and don't have to worry about throwing something into the washing machine.
Amber B.
Republic, MO
LOVE this!! Our nursery is pink so this fits right in. It is soft and easy to wash.