New ParentChildren's SkincareChildren's SunscreenUp & Up
Kids Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50 - 104oz - Up&Up

Kids Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50 - 10.4.oz - Up&Up™

by Up & Up

NULL

Is this good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Kids Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50 - 10.4.oz - Up&Up™!
Whitney R.
Flower Mound, TX
We love this skin care sunscreen. It dose not smell bad, I can easily apply it and it stays on really well for me and my family.
Araceli L.
I used this once and applied it before going to the beach all over my body exept my face and I got sun burnt on my face. So I applied it after and my sun burn faded.
Sherry G.
Normally a generic brand does not hold a candle to name brand but this sun block actually works very well. My only complaint is that it doesn't absorb into the skin as well as I would like it to but it prevents sun burn pretty well.
Samantha W.
Nottingham, MD
I always like getting the target brand products. They are just as good as the generic brand and they're definitely less expensive. I grab this for the beach and it works very well however you do have to make sure that you put it on before you go out in the sun!
Evagelia S.
This sun screen is excellent! It is affordable, has a great scent and texture, and the 50 SPF keeps me protected. It is a thicker sunscreen so it applies like a body butter, but it doesn't stay white. The smell is subtle and non offensive, but not overpowering like some other brands.
severine M.
Pawtucket, RI
I simply love this product for my children,applying sun screen is a must especially for little ones, I like the texture and that it is spf 50 and the price is not bad either
Taylor S.
Duson, LA
Up&up is always my go to! They have such great products for such great prices! This is a must have for kids this summer
Tiffany B.
Haverhill, MA
I love Up& Up products . They are reliable and dependable and affordable The sunscreen works great I buy it every summer to use on all 8 of my children . As with all sunscreens I follow the directions on the bottle and always reapply especially after they have been swimming . It applies really well and is quick to rub in which is great especially with little ones and I prefer lotion opposed to a spray.
Alisa S.
Peoria, AZ
I really like this sunblock. Its inexpensive, absorbs well, and keeps my children and I protected from the sun. It doesn't have a strong smell and it doesn't break us out.
Amber T.
Troy, NY
Works as sunblock should. Thick formula leaves your children looking a little like they haven’t seen the sun in years but hey, it does it’s job. Decently priced and easily accessible at targets near me
Ask a question to the Influenster community...