BY KIDS SPORT BY BABY BLANKET

New Improved Formula! Now you ve got the strongest sun protection for your child s sensitive lips!  Baby Blanket® Sunscreen Lip Balm SPF 45+ provides UVA/UVB protection from the sun s damaging rays.  It protects, heals with Vitamin E and soothes your child s tender lips.  For children and adults with sun sensitive skin. see more...

Kids Sport by Baby Blanket Tropical Fruit Lip Balm SPF 45+
  • "works really welll and smells good, my kids love to put it on all by thetreselves, would recommend for anyone" in 2 reviews
  • "it works great, me an my son love it.. An its not thick and clumpy like some others Ive used." in 1 review
  • "This product works great and does protect the lips from sunburns and cracked lips." in 1 review
  • "She has sensitive skin as well and this is gentle enough." in 1 review
Sharnette H.
New Braunfels, TX
My kids love this. My daughter thinks she gets to have on lip stick while I am protecting her from the sun it works for both of us
Nikia H.
Atlanta, GA
This is not safe for kids, if you have little kids under the age of 7 they will think this is some cheap stick and try to put it on there lip's. It take to much time to put on.
Heather E.
Algonquin, IL
My daughter loves this. I am comfortable with her applying herself. It does have a great taste. and I like that it has a high SPF because she does burn really easily. She has sensitive skin as well and this is gentle enough.
Elizabeth S.
Milwaukie , OR
It works great, me an my son love it.. An its not thick and clumpy like some others Ive used. an it last pretty long and it work great over my lip liner
Sandy H.
Santa Ana , CA
I buy this product to my little cousins all the time since they are out on the sun and they always tell me how soft and smooth there lips feel
robin m.
Peru, IN
This product works great and does protect the lips from sunburns and cracked lips. My kids love it and it has a good flavor
Talesha R.
Jacksonville, FL
Works really welll and smells good, my kids love to put it on all by thetreselves, would recommend for anyone
rachel c.
Newport, KY
I love this lip blam for my little girl works really quick when her lips are chapped an keeps then really soft all the time!!!
Gretchen S.
Savannah, GA
This might be for "kids", but it stops my adult lips from getting chapped and it lasts through the sun.
Rachel R.
I use this for myself, and like it, although it was more expensive than other spf brand chapsticks
Brittany A.
Delancey, NY
Has anyone used this product? Was it effective?
Cheyenne B.
How did this help your kids