BY KIDS SPORT BY BABY BLANKET

Alcohol Free Non-stinging PABA-free Hypoallergenic Very Water Resistant Pediatrician & Dermatologist Tested UVA/UVB Protection ; see more...

Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Portland, OR
This product is most likely harmful to children. Please see what the scientists have to by looking up the recommendations from the Environmental Working Group, which reviews sunscreen products every year.
jessica r.
jessica r.
Dallas, TX
Worked great on my son during the summer, only downfall was that i had to reapply a couple times throughout the day.
Chantel E.
Chantel E.
Downey, CA
This product isn't getting a full A due to the fact that yes its great coverage for a little while then it washes off with water then i didn't realize my son had a tan when we came home from the beach
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Great Outdoors Expert
This product is getting a medium to low grade from me. There are MUCH better products for kids out there where you don't have to keep re-applying!
Angie C.
Angie C.
Clarksville, TN
I've always used this on my kids. I like the fact it is a high spf and that its waterproof. Yes my kids did tan but it prevented them from getting burned. I will continue to use this..
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Gastonia, NC
How does this sunscreen smell?