BY KIDS PREFERRED

This rattle teether is based upon the unforgettable character in Eric Carle's classic The Very Hungry Caterpillar. Multiple textures to touch, crinkle and jingle sounds, and a teether to chew provide your little one with plenty of entertainment and comfort. It is a sure way to bring the story to life and a smile to your child's face. Measures 8.5". see more...

• What have you found that is different about this product than others?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kellie T.
Kellie T.
Charleston , Sc
I love how this guy matches with the book. It compares nicely to similar products as it is very durable. It has met my expectations. My son doesn't always reach for it but it is still a high quality toy.
Megan R.
Megan R.
My LO loves this toy. It's great for a teething baby. It's soft and doesn't have any pieces that could just fall off. Overall, it's a great little toy.
Niqniq E.
Niqniq E.
Las Vegas, NV
My kids love this, I still have this product! I just hope its a little bigger i even bought the book for my kids bed time story.
Syrie C.
Syrie C.
My nephew had this and he seemed to enjoy it. Good texture. Good baby toy overall.
Apple Valley, CA
Can we just take a second to appreciate the detail and love in this little guy? My daughter absolutely love it, and we use it when we read the Very Hungry Caterpillar book, and it works as a great visual!
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Pensacola, FL
I cashed in my pampers point to get this item for my daughter because we love the Very Hungry Caterpillar. Though I wish the toy were a little bigger, she loves it. Very "circle" on the plush toy has a different sensory sound & fill that really makes this a wonderful item. It was wonderful detail that really sticks to the book as well!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Hillsboro, OH
This is adorable and my son loves it. I used some of my pampers points to get this for him. I only wish it was a bit bigger than it is.
Apple Valley, CA
What have you found that is different about this product than others?