BY NIKE

Kids Nike Huarache Run GS White Pure Platinum 654275-110 Model: 654275-110 100% Authentic New in Box Release Date: 2016 Dead Stock Original Grab your pair today! see more...

kaylee w.
Gainesville, GA
I LOVE these shoes. They’re so simple, yet so cute. I also love it how they’re bulky, but not too bulky. Honestly i can’t even pick out a flaw in these shoes. They’re literally perfect. You can dress them up, or you can dress them down. They literally go with anything and everything. You can style these shoes in so many different ways. You can wear them to work out, to go out, or just to school or work. These shoes are also great if you’re on your feet a lot, it feels like a pillow for your feet. The arch support is amazing. Also, these shoes mold onto your foot, and they fit perfectly. They’re extremely breathable as well. I would definitely recommend these shoes!!
Yesenia M.
Long beach, CA
Love my HUARACHES !!! I got them all grey ! They are so comfortable ! I suggest to get a size up - they look real cute & they are Expensive !! But worth the money !
Kelsey Z.
These shoes are so softAnd comfortable to me there is nothing bad about Them you can run in them and do all kinds of sports in them they’re a little bit on the expensive side I would recommend them to everybody and I will absolutely get another pair because they feel like clouds when you walk on them do you have the best shoes ever
Kids Nike Huarache Run GS White Pure Platinum 654275-110Kids Nike Huarache Run GS White Pure Platinum 654275-110
Gabby H.
These shoes are very comfortable especially for all day wear and very stylish they go with any outfit your feet will not be hirting!
Liz L.
Cumming, GA
These shoes are bomb! They’re super comfortable and light weight. Tons of people at my school have a pair.?
bertal L.
Laghouat
Hi, I am Lamine from Algeria. So what can I say about the Nike❤💪 huarache. ? I love the shoes. I absolutely love these sneakers Let me right off the bat get the price out of the way. For adult sizes they ran $150. Because of my petite stature I am able to buy boys sizes, and so the price is a little less for kids at S120. The price maybe steep to some people, but it is very well worth it. The comfort is amazing. It might not beat the Adidas ultra boost shoes when it comes to how good they feel in your feet, but the 270s Run a close second. Secondly, the colorways for the shoes are all awesome. I had a very difficult time choosing which color I wanted to start with. And I say start with because I just bought a second pair in a different color. I first bought the white and teal color (dusty cactus) but I thought that this late in the winter season, the white might get dirty too fast for my likening and so I switched up an bought the light bone color instead. I shouldn't have ever returned the white shoes because I ended up going to go get them again just the other day, lol. They are cute stylish and most of all comfortable and I'll spend my money on these in a heartbeat rather than a pair of Jordan's any day. One thing you may want to know is that the shoes fit like socks and so this style shoe doesn't have the normal tongue. This Information may be important for someone who may have a tough time sliding in and out of shoes. Again, I believe that the shoes were a very good investment and Gamil:. Laminbertal123@gmail.com
I live in Algeria, Laghouat