Kids 'N' Pets Instant All-Purpose Stain And Odor Remover uploaded by Angie C.Kids 'N' Pets Instant All-Purpose Stain And Odor Remover uploaded by Kathy B.

Kids 'N' Pets Instant All-Purpose Stain And Odor Remover

Kids N Pets Instant All Purpose Stain and Odor Remover: Non-toxic Non-flammable Non-irritating Biodegradable Cruelty free see more...

• Has anyone ever used this before? How well does it work?3 Answers
  • I need something like this. Does this product work well? Also, wh...3 Answers
  • How well will this remove the stain and odor when a dog pees ? An...1 Answers
Susan S.
Many stain remover I have used tried this when I got my new puppy works wonders . Good to have for training the new addition to your home
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
This is one of the best enzyme products that I have used to get rid of the oh so awful cat urine scent. I have 4 cats in my house (yeah crazy cat lady I know), and sometimes cats are jerks and urinate on my floor or clothes when they want to show me who is boss (I'm still boss thank you), at least I can be the boss with this product! I will spray the carpets twice and it works great. And I will spray clothes and let them sit for 10 minutes and then put them in the washer with a cup of the kids n pets added to the detergent! Works like a charm! Highly recommend for cat owners.
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
Decorator Expert
The only cleaner I use. This stuff gets anything I mean anything off of anything. I use this in the high chair, on my couch, on my kitchen counter, everywhere. I don't have to worry about my kids getting a hold of it, there's nothing dangerous in it. Love this stuff. Buy it every week
Sarah F.
Amazing carpet cleaner! I bought it after it was suggested to me by my mother in law. It works better than any other cleaner I've used. I even put it in my carpet steamer. Smells wonderful! I definitely recommended!
Amber O.
I was not satisfied with this product. There were minor stains that weren't set in that it didn't clean up.
kelsey a.
Dundalk, MD
This so works! Expecially when the kids like to draw all over that'll walls
guadalupe E.
1008 west 3300 south apt 2107
I use this all the time my son love to draw on the walls so this is a must for my house and it's works great !
Taylor K.
Ugh when our dog was a puppy it obviously had some accidents here and there which sucked! We loved this product because it works amazing! It is very affordable and like I said super effective! I would reccomened this to anybody with a puppy!
Crystal D.
This works on everything. This stuff is amazing. Just make sure you shake it really good then put it in the stain and Walt 5 to 10 mins then scrub the stain.
Haley G.
A must have when you have children or pets. Gets the stains up almost instantly
Laura O.
Beaumont, CA
Is this just for poo and pee stains? does it prevent the odor to keep the pet from going again in the same place?
Ziggy D.
121 Orange Ave SPC 36
Does the stain come off right away and does it help with the odor?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Decorator Expert
Has anyone ever used this before? How well does it work?
Amanda B.
Rippey, IA
Is this safe to use on mattresses?
Tabitha J.
I need something like this. Does this product work well? Also, where can I purchase it.