Kids 'N' Pets Instant All-Purpose Stain And Odor Remover uploaded by Trudy C.Kids 'N' Pets Instant All-Purpose Stain And Odor Remover uploaded by Kathy B.Kids 'N' Pets Instant All-Purpose Stain And Odor Remover uploaded by Angie C.

BY KIDS 'N' PETS

Kids N Pets Instant All Purpose Stain and Odor Remover: Non-toxic Non-flammable Non-irritating Biodegradable Cruelty free see more...

• Has anyone ever used this before? How well does it work?3 Answers
  • I need something like this. Does this product work well? ...3 Answers
  • How well will this remove the stain and odor when a dog p...2 Answers
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
I wish I had known about this sooner. I used this to clean the high traffic areas of my carpet. Oh my goodness! This works so well. I do need to go grab a 2nd bottle because you have to really wet the carpet with it good. I have tried all kinds of big name brand foams and sprays that just didn't work. Bonus: I can use this as a laundry treatment. Lots cheaper than those other carpet cleaners.
Amanda P.
I absolutely love this stuff! Potty training not only pets, but kids?? This stuff is for you! Messy husband? Got it covered! Trip over your son’s cars you have asked him six billion times to pick up and dropped the groceries causing a whole gallon of milk and juice to burst all over the carpet?? No worries. This stuff cleans up pretty much everything!! AND it’s at a great price.
Stephanie G.
Payson, UT
Decorator Expert Level 1
This spray has been a life saver. My kids will often fall asleep on the couch during nap time, and since we have been potty training, we have had our fair share of accidents. I finally bought this after trying to get the smell out with other cleaners, and this did not disappoint!
Susan S.
Alpharetta
Many stain remover I have used tried this when I got my new puppy works wonders . Good to have for training the new addition to your home
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
This is one of the best enzyme products that I have used to get rid of the oh so awful cat urine scent. I have 4 cats in my house (yeah crazy cat lady I know), and sometimes cats are jerks and urinate on my floor or clothes when they want to show me who is boss (I'm still boss thank you), at least I can be the boss with this product! I will spray the carpets twice and it works great. And I will spray clothes and let them sit for 10 minutes and then put them in the washer with a cup of the kids n pets added to the detergent! Works like a charm! Highly recommend for cat owners.
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
Decorator Expert Level 1
The only cleaner I use. This stuff gets anything I mean anything off of anything. I use this in the high chair, on my couch, on my kitchen counter, everywhere. I don't have to worry about my kids getting a hold of it, there's nothing dangerous in it. Love this stuff. Buy it every week
Sarah F.
Amazing carpet cleaner! I bought it after it was suggested to me by my mother in law. It works better than any other cleaner I've used. I even put it in my carpet steamer. Smells wonderful! I definitely recommended!
Amber O.
I was not satisfied with this product. There were minor stains that weren't set in that it didn't clean up.
kelsey a.
Dundalk, MD
This so works! Expecially when the kids like to draw all over that'll walls
Maria E.
S Salt Lake, UT
I use this all the time my son love to draw on the walls so this is a must for my house and it's works great !
Laura O.
Beaumont, CA
Is this just for poo and pee stains? does it prevent the odor to keep the pet from going again in the same place?
Ziggy D.
Chula Vista, CA
Does the stain come off right away and does it help with the odor?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Decorator Expert Level 3
Has anyone ever used this before? How well does it work?
Amanda B.
Boone, IA
Is this safe to use on mattresses?
Tabitha J.
I need something like this. Does this product work well? Also, where can I purchase it.

Walmart