Kids 'N' Pets Instant All-Purpose Stain And Odor Remover uploaded by Angie C.Kids 'N' Pets Instant All-Purpose Stain And Odor Remover uploaded by Kathy B.

Kids 'N' Pets Instant All-Purpose Stain And Odor Remover

Kids N Pets Instant All Purpose Stain and Odor Remover: Non-toxic Non-flammable Non-irritating Biodegradable Cruelty free see more...

• Has anyone ever used this before? How well does it work?3 Answers
  • I need something like this. Does this product work well? Also, wh...3 Answers
  • How well will this remove the stain and odor when a dog pees ? An...1 Answers
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
This is one of the best enzyme products that I have used to get rid of the oh so awful cat urine scent. I have 4 cats in my house (yeah crazy cat lady I know), and sometimes cats are jerks and urinate on my floor or clothes when they want to show me who is boss (I'm still boss thank you), at least I can be the boss with this product! I will spray the carpets twice and it works great. And I will spray clothes and let them sit for 10 minutes and then put them in the washer with a cup of the kids n pets added to the detergent! Works like a charm! Highly recommend for cat owners.
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
Decorator Expert
The only cleaner I use. This stuff gets anything I mean anything off of anything. I use this in the high chair, on my couch, on my kitchen counter, everywhere. I don't have to worry about my kids getting a hold of it, there's nothing dangerous in it. Love this stuff. Buy it every week
Sarah F.
Amazing carpet cleaner! I bought it after it was suggested to me by my mother in law. It works better than any other cleaner I've used. I even put it in my carpet steamer. Smells wonderful! I definitely recommended!
Susan S.
Many stain remover I have used tried this when I got my new puppy works wonders . Good to have for training the new addition to your home
Rebecca B.
Barberton, OH
This is the best stain remover I've ever come across! We have 2 cats and when they make a mess, Kids-n-pets always is helpful in multiple situations.
Jen N.
Elmira, NY
Have never been as in love with a product!!!! This works amazing on ANY stains...I repeat, ANY STAINS! After just one use, I started noticing incredible results!!
Rachel M.
Ramona, CA
This cleaner works well on pets stains. Left no stain or smell. product has a nice scent to which is an added bonus
Chelsey L.
Somerset, KY
We use this on our couches to get rid of the pets odors. If you have pets you should give this product a try.
Jessica B.
This stuff is MAGICAL it has removed all the stains and odors that come along with the mistakes made during house training a puppy.
Shannon M.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! I originally bought it to combat cat odors. I recently used it on a 2 year old set in stain on my boppy pillow. I sprayed the stain, let it sit for a few minutes and washed. My boppy and slip covers looked brand new! The stain was from and explosive poo from my now 2 year old. I washed it right away but it still stained. I now have a newborn so I am reusing the pillow and figured I'd give Kids N Pets a try. It was like magic! I love this stuff!
Laura O.
Beaumont, CA
Is this just for poo and pee stains? does it prevent the odor to keep the pet from going again in the same place?
Ziggy D.
121 Orange Ave SPC 36
Does the stain come off right away and does it help with the odor?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Decorator Expert
Has anyone ever used this before? How well does it work?
Amanda B.
Rippey, IA
Is this safe to use on mattresses?
Tabitha J.
I need something like this. Does this product work well? Also, where can I purchase it.