Kids 'N' Pets Instant All-Purpose Stain And Odor Remover uploaded by Angie C.Kids 'N' Pets Instant All-Purpose Stain And Odor Remover uploaded by Kathy B.

Kids 'N' Pets Instant All-Purpose Stain And Odor Remover

Kids N Pets Instant All Purpose Stain and Odor Remover: Non-toxic Non-flammable Non-irritating Biodegradable Cruelty free see more...

• Has anyone ever used this before? How well does it work?3 Answers
  • I need something like this. Does this product work well? Also, wh...3 Answers
  • How well will this remove the stain and odor when a dog pees ? An...1 Answers
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
This is one of the best enzyme products that I have used to get rid of the oh so awful cat urine scent. I have 4 cats in my house (yeah crazy cat lady I know), and sometimes cats are jerks and urinate on my floor or clothes when they want to show me who is boss (I'm still boss thank you), at least I can be the boss with this product! I will spray the carpets twice and it works great. And I will spray clothes and let them sit for 10 minutes and then put them in the washer with a cup of the kids n pets added to the detergent! Works like a charm! Highly recommend for cat owners.
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
Decorator Expert
The only cleaner I use. This stuff gets anything I mean anything off of anything. I use this in the high chair, on my couch, on my kitchen counter, everywhere. I don't have to worry about my kids getting a hold of it, there's nothing dangerous in it. Love this stuff. Buy it every week
Sarah F.
Amazing carpet cleaner! I bought it after it was suggested to me by my mother in law. It works better than any other cleaner I've used. I even put it in my carpet steamer. Smells wonderful! I definitely recommended!
Sondra Z.
Cibolo, TX
This stuff in hands down the best. We discovered it 6 or 7 years ago and I am so glad we did! My male cat was not neutered and sprayed on my couch and on the floor in our apartment we were living in at the time. If you know what that smells like you'll understand just how awe full and hard of a smell it is to get rid of. We used so many other name brand products that didn't work at all. Stumbled across this and omg the smell was gone. I've recommended it to a friend who left her door open in her car and a cat peed on the carpet and she was amazed. I now use it in our house on the carpets in the rooms for stains.
Kimberly C.
Lancaster, CA
This stuff is amazing! It removes smells that only kids and pets can create...it can be used on multiple surfaces and is a go to cleaning product in my house...also an amazing stain remover at an affordable price and I definitely recommend this to anyone with dogs and little messy kids!
Melissa V.
Charleston, AR
Kids n Pets Odor Remover does really well at getting odors out from "accidents". We got a new puppy so had plenty of need for this spray. Anytime puppy had an accident, we sprayed it with this odor remover and never had any bad smells in our house. The price is great too.
Taylor K.
Ugh when our dog was a puppy it obviously had some accidents here and there which sucked! We loved this product because it works amazing! It is very affordable and like I said super effective! I would reccomened this to anybody with a puppy!
Emily K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
I have two dogs in my house hold and we just recently went on vacation and this is the product that we used to clean up doggy messes! It truly is the miracle cleaner because it removed all stains, spots and messes and left a nice scent behind! Recommend this product to any and all pet owners!!!
Lauren L.
Danville, CA
I have a puppy, and this is incredible for removing the various stains he creates on my mostly-carpeted floors!! It's very effective and I've repurchased it several times, and I would definitely recommend it.
Wendy K.
Crown Point, IN
I have two cats. One that always pukes on the carpet even though the hard wood floors are a few inches away. Anyways, we found this wonderful stain remover and it does wonders. It didn't mess up the color of my decorative rug, removed the stain with ease and made my rug smell great.
Laura O.
Beaumont, CA
Is this just for poo and pee stains? does it prevent the odor to keep the pet from going again in the same place?
Ziggy D.
121 Orange Ave SPC 36
Does the stain come off right away and does it help with the odor?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Decorator Expert
Has anyone ever used this before? How well does it work?
Amanda B.
Rippey, IA
Is this safe to use on mattresses?
Tabitha J.
I need something like this. Does this product work well? Also, where can I purchase it.