Kids 'N' Pets Instant All-Purpose Stain And Odor Remover uploaded by Kathy B.Kids 'N' Pets Instant All-Purpose Stain And Odor Remover uploaded by Angie C.

#37 in Cleanup & Odor Control

Kids N Pets Instant All Purpose Stain and Odor Remover: Non-toxic Non-flammable Non-irritating Biodegradable Cruelty free see more...

• Has anyone ever used this before? How well does it work?3 Answers
  • I need something like this. Does this product work well? ...3 Answers
  • How well will this remove the stain and odor when a dog p...2 Answers
Amanda P.
I absolutely love this stuff! Potty training not only pets, but kids?? This stuff is for you! Messy husband? Got it covered! Trip over your son’s cars you have asked him six billion times to pick up and dropped the groceries causing a whole gallon of milk and juice to burst all over the carpet?? No worries. This stuff cleans up pretty much everything!! AND it’s at a great price.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
This is one of the best enzyme products that I have used to get rid of the oh so awful cat urine scent. I have 4 cats in my house (yeah crazy cat lady I know), and sometimes cats are jerks and urinate on my floor or clothes when they want to show me who is boss (I'm still boss thank you), at least I can be the boss with this product! I will spray the carpets twice and it works great. And I will spray clothes and let them sit for 10 minutes and then put them in the washer with a cup of the kids n pets added to the detergent! Works like a charm! Highly recommend for cat owners.
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
Decorator Expert Level 1
The only cleaner I use. This stuff gets anything I mean anything off of anything. I use this in the high chair, on my couch, on my kitchen counter, everywhere. I don't have to worry about my kids getting a hold of it, there's nothing dangerous in it. Love this stuff. Buy it every week
Sondra Z.
Cibolo, TX
This stuff in hands down the best. We discovered it 6 or 7 years ago and I am so glad we did! My male cat was not neutered and sprayed on my couch and on the floor in our apartment we were living in at the time. If you know what that smells like you'll understand just how awe full and hard of a smell it is to get rid of. We used so many other name brand products that didn't work at all. Stumbled across this and omg the smell was gone. I've recommended it to a friend who left her door open in her car and a cat peed on the carpet and she was amazed. I now use it in our house on the carpets in the rooms for stains.
Stephanie G.
Payson , UT
Decorator Expert Level 1
This spray has been a life saver. My kids will often fall asleep on the couch during nap time, and since we have been potty training, we have had our fair share of accidents. I finally bought this after trying to get the smell out with other cleaners, and this did not disappoint!
Shannon S.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! I originally bought it to combat cat odors. I recently used it on a 2 year old set in stain on my boppy pillow. I sprayed the stain, let it sit for a few minutes and washed. My boppy and slip covers looked brand new! The stain was from and explosive poo from my now 2 year old. I washed it right away but it still stained. I now have a newborn so I am reusing the pillow and figured I'd give Kids N Pets a try. It was like magic! I love this stuff!
Kimberly C.
Lancaster, CA
This stuff is amazing! It removes smells that only kids and pets can create...it can be used on multiple surfaces and is a go to cleaning product in my house...also an amazing stain remover at an affordable price and I definitely recommend this to anyone with dogs and little messy kids!
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
Kids n Pets Odor Remover does really well at getting odors out from "accidents". We got a new puppy so had plenty of need for this spray. Anytime puppy had an accident, we sprayed it with this odor remover and never had any bad smells in our house. The price is great too.
Taylor K.
Ugh when our dog was a puppy it obviously had some accidents here and there which sucked! We loved this product because it works amazing! It is very affordable and like I said super effective! I would reccomened this to anybody with a puppy!
Emily K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
I have two dogs in my house hold and we just recently went on vacation and this is the product that we used to clean up doggy messes! It truly is the miracle cleaner because it removed all stains, spots and messes and left a nice scent behind! Recommend this product to any and all pet owners!!!
Christine N.
How well will this remove the stain and odor when a dog pees ? And keep it from coming back ? And is safe if the dog is to lick it ?
Lindsay L.
Does this cleaner leave residue on hard floors?