Kids 'N' Pets Instant All-Purpose Stain And Odor Remover uploaded by Angie C.Kids 'N' Pets Instant All-Purpose Stain And Odor Remover uploaded by Kathy B.

Kids 'N' Pets Instant All-Purpose Stain And Odor Remover

Kids N Pets Instant All Purpose Stain and Odor Remover: Non-toxic Non-flammable Non-irritating Biodegradable Cruelty free see more...

• Has anyone ever used this before? How well does it work?3 Answers
  • I need something like this. Does this product work well? Also, wh...3 Answers
  • How well will this remove the stain and odor when a dog pees ? An...1 Answers
Kimberly C.
Lancaster, CA
This stuff is amazing! It removes smells that only kids and pets can create...it can be used on multiple surfaces and is a go to cleaning product in my house...also an amazing stain remover at an affordable price and I definitely recommend this to anyone with dogs and little messy kids!
Melissa V.
Charleston, AR
Kids n Pets Odor Remover does really well at getting odors out from "accidents". We got a new puppy so had plenty of need for this spray. Anytime puppy had an accident, we sprayed it with this odor remover and never had any bad smells in our house. The price is great too.
Taylor K.
Ugh when our dog was a puppy it obviously had some accidents here and there which sucked! We loved this product because it works amazing! It is very affordable and like I said super effective! I would reccomened this to anybody with a puppy!
Lauren L.
Danville, CA
I have a puppy, and this is incredible for removing the various stains he creates on my mostly-carpeted floors!! It's very effective and I've repurchased it several times, and I would definitely recommend it.
Crystal D.
This works on everything. This stuff is amazing. Just make sure you shake it really good then put it in the stain and Walt 5 to 10 mins then scrub the stain.
Angie C.
low moor, IA
Love love love this stain remover for carpet and clothes and best of it is non toxic biodegradable and cruelty free.
guadalupe E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I use this all the time my son love to draw on the walls so this is a must for my house and it's works great !
Amber O.
I was not satisfied with this product. There were minor stains that weren't set in that it didn't clean up.
Jennifer M.
This stuff is amazing. So cheap and zaps cat urine and puke right out of carpets. Total no brainier!
Haley G.
A must have when you have children or pets. Gets the stains up almost instantly
Laura O.
Beaumont, CA
Is this just for poo and pee stains? does it prevent the odor to keep the pet from going again in the same place?
Ziggy D.
121 Orange Ave SPC 36
Does the stain come off right away and does it help with the odor?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Decorator Expert
Has anyone ever used this before? How well does it work?
Amanda B.
Rippey, IA
Is this safe to use on mattresses?
Tabitha J.
I need something like this. Does this product work well? Also, where can I purchase it.