Kids Multivitamin Soft Chew - Grape

by MegaFood

A fun and tasty way to get additional antioxidant vitamins C, E, and Beta Carotene and nutrients kids may be missing in their daily diet.*Provides nutritional support for healthy growth and development in children*Includes FoodState® Fruit Phenolic Blend with oranges, cranberries, and blueberries from our trusted farm partners*Iron-freeCalcium & Magnesium Free Formulation (Calcium and Magnesium are recommended to be taken at least two hours apart from a daily vitamin)","avgOverallRating":null,"reviewLocation":null,"weight":"1","weightType":"OZ","thumbnailImage":"/images/catalog/skus/s_mf-2001.gif","othIngredients":"Organic Raw Cane Sugar, Organic Rice Syrup, Rice Bran, Natural Flavors, Palm Oil, Sunflower Lecithin, Glycerin, Malic Acid, Fruit and Vegetable Juice (For Color), Citric Acid","vsFrmSize":null,"numOfServings":"30","skuId":"MF-2001","strngthType":null,"healthAwardPoints":"23","tReviewCount":null,"allrgens":null,"form":"Chews","servngSize":"1 Chew","flavor":"GRAPE","repositoryId":"MF-2001","scent":null,"avgDecimalRating":null,"color":null,"description":null,"specaltyDiet":null,"skuActivePrice":"22.990000","productDetailPageUrl":"/p/kids-multivitamin-soft-chews-grape-30-chews/mf-2001","pageTitle":"Kids Multivitamin Soft Chews - GRAPE (30 Chews) by Megafood at the Vitamin Shoppe","metaDescription":"Searching for Kids Multivitamin Soft Chews - GRAPE (30 Chews) by Megafood? Shop now for free shipping on orders over $25.","freeShippingMessage":"\r\n #free-shipping-return .corisande-bold{\r\n font-family: corisandebold;\r\n color: #01226b;\r\n font-size: 3rem;\r\n }\r\n #free-shipping-return .corisande-bold18{\r\n font-family: corisanderegular;\r\n color: #01226b;\r\n font-size: 3rem;\r\n }\r\n #free-shipping-return .numbers.corisande-regular > li{\r\n list-style: initial;\r\n }\r\n #free-shipping-return .modal-body {\r\n position: relative;\r\n padding: 40px;\r\n }\r\n #free-shipping-return .head, .head.other{\r\n color: #01226b;\r\n font-size: 3rem;\r\n }\r\n #free-shipping-return span.corisande-bold18{\r\n font-size: 1.6rem;\r\n }\r\n\r\n .optimizely-free-shipping-new {\r\n display: none;\r\n }\r\n\r\nFREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders of $25 $49 or more\r\nHow to get FREE Standard Shipping:\r\n\r\n Ship to an address within the United States (including U.S. territories)\r\n Place your online order of $25 $49 or more* - after promotions and before tax are applied\r\n Use \"Standard\" shipping option at checkout\r\n\r\nOrders will be shipped within 48 hours of placement*, pending verification of billing information and shipping method selected. International orders and orders containing gift cards or items that are not currently in stock will be processed as quickly as possible.\r\n \r\n*Excludes all orders placed on major US holidays (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kids Multivitamin Soft Chew - Grape!
Theresa S.
Kids Multivitamin Soft Chew - Grape uploaded by Theresa S.
Best kept secret for picky littles to take their multi!! My 5yo requests this vitamin every day (I'm not joking!)! I tried it too; tastes like a grape Mamba, soooooo tasty! The ingredients are actually natural and non-gmo, super important to me when reading labels! Best part is they only have to take 1 a day. Other multis I've seen & tried, they have to take 4 which is a lot to ask of a child imo. I definitely recommend trying this for your kids! (I'm actually switching brands so I can take their adult mutli bc I love this brand and the ingredient Kids Multivitamin Soft Chew - Grape s they use!) A+
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,833 reviews
We received a sample of MegaFood Kids Multivitamin Soft Chews from Sampler. I love that these multi-vitamins have a nice flavor, came individually wrapped, and are easy to chew. This is the perfect vitamin for my son as he enjoys it like it's a treat,, making staying healthy a breeze.

Looking for your answer?