HealthWellnessChildren's VitaminsUp & Up
Kids' Multivitamin Gummies - Fruit - 70ct - Up&Up

Kids' Multivitamin Gummies - Fruit - 70ct - Up&Up™

by Up & Up

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kids' Multivitamin Gummies - Fruit - 70ct - Up&Up™!
Rachel B.
Madison Hts, VA
Kids' Multivitamin Gummies - Fruit - 70ct - Up&Up™ uploaded by Rachel B.
Purchased at: Target
These gummies are prefect for your child to get extra vitamins in! They have a great taste and are easy to chewy. They are a great price and can be found at Target! We will continue to buy these! I recommend for other parents to try with their kids! Kids' Multivitamin Gummies - Fruit - 70ct - Up&Up™
Rana S.
Alpharetta, GA
Kids' Multivitamin Gummies - Fruit - 70ct - Up&Up™ uploaded by Rana S.
Kids' Multivitamin Gummies - Fruit - 70ct - Up&Up™ uploaded by Rana S.
Purchased at: Target
These are great multivitamin gummies for your kids. I’m not a kid and found these gummies on sale at target few months ago and got some! There’s also adult gummies which is great Pros: super yummy, affordable, contains vitamin E, C, and folic acid, good packaging, accessible at target, convenient daily vitamins. Cons: non so far! Loved them and will repurchase
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
My kids love these vitamins. I like that they aren't covered in sugar or are sour. Add in the fact that they are relatively affordable and you have a win for me.
Tierra N.
St, MN
What a better way to ensure your children get their vitamins then gummys?! The girls love the flavor and they think it is a treat every night. WIN - WIN
Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
Purchased at: Target
Great alternative to the name brand with approximately the same ingredients and benefits. The taste is great and they stay soft - we ran into issues with another brand drying out and others have odd flavors. I will purchase again!
Alyssa J.
We introduced these to our little this past October. They are delicious and she loves taking her daily "atmins" 🤣. We are on our 4 bottle already and will continue to purchase.
Ashley W.
Roanoke, VA
My little one loves these gummies and she loves the flavor too! A go to for this momma on a budget and a lover of Target shopping
Elizabeth E.
Miami Gardens, FL
I have tried every brand of vitamins for my children and they always complained about taste, however these they love, which makes taking their vitamins an easy task.
Jai F.
My son loves these vitamins. They are not too sweet and seem to keep well in the container. Serving size is 2 and seems to be just enough! I would recommend them.
Elly S.
Goldsboro, NC
My ALMOST 3 year old looks forward to these gummies every morning. They taste so good she thinks she is getting a piece of candy and it makes this momma happy knowing she is getting some vitamins in her!

Looking for your answer?