Apparel & AccessoriesAccessoriesnone
Kids Llama Backpack & School Accessories Set

Kids Llama Backpack & School Accessories Set

by none

Your kiddo will be all set for school with this llama backpack and school accessories set.

PRODUCT FEATURES

PRODUCT DETAILS

• Polyester
  • Wipe clean
  • Imported

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kids Llama Backpack & School Accessories Set!
How would you rate this product?
Miranda V.
Huntington, WV
Fashionista Expert Level 4
2,868 reviews
I bought a backpack like this at justice at the mall for my niece and she absolutely loved it. It was very spacious on the inside and the zipper glided and didn’t jam like other back packs Great product and really cute!
chica C.
oran
Bonjour Réellement intéressés par vos produits est afin de connaître au mieux votre marque j'aurais souhaité recevoir vos produit ainssi votre catalogues.
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2,029 reviews
I love the brand very very much and i can not dispense with it ever beacause it is everything to me i love very ❤❤❤ i love you this

Looking for your answer?