Kids II Taggies Soothe-Me-Softly Bouncer uploaded by Jayme T.Kids II Taggies Soothe-Me-Softly Bouncer uploaded by Kayla M.

BY KIDS II

Taggies Soothe-Me-Softly Bouncer: This infant bouncer seat is recommended for a baby up to 20 lbs Age start: birth/age end: 6 months Use the vibrating bouncer seat only for a child who is able to hold head upright unassisted and who is not able to walk or climb out of product Soothing vibration Adjustable 3-point harness Cradling seat with soft Taggies tags for baby to rub Plush removable head support and integrated bolster 7 melodies, volume control and auto shut off Taggies Peek-a-Boo blanket and plush hanging toys to engage baby Removable toy bar for easy access to baby Seat pad is machine washable The vibrating bouncer seat requires 3 C batteries (not included) No tools required for assembly Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

Kids II Taggies Soothe-Me-Softly Bouncer
  • "My son loves to look at and reach for the toys on the removable bar, while I love how I can take the bar off if I need too." in 1 review
  • "Such a life saver!" in 1 review
  • "Our son loved it from the start." in 1 review
  • "This is such a life saver when you just need to get stuff done and need baby to just relax!" in 1 review
Sarah R.
Had one with my son loved it when I would do dishes or take a shower I would put him in this and I could do what I needed and he loved it
Kayla M.
Ruskin, FL
I bought this at wal-mart for my newborn and it's the only seat she will sit in. She's almost 14 lbs and about to outgrow it. We didn't last very long in it and the clasp at the bottom broke. If it lasted longer it would have been better for our newborn.
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
Highly Recommended Baby Purchase. This is my daughter's absolute favorite of all her baby gear. It took until she was 3 months to really appreciate it, but now she'll sit in it contently. She loves to watch TV in it. If we didn't have this I don't think I would be able to get any chores finished.

Around 5 months she started batting the fish and octopus. Before then she'd pay no attention. This wasn't a problem and we just removed it until then since it quickly pulls off.

The seat is well cushioned and the strap has a hidden fish in the same material as the hanging plushies. I think this is her favorite part since she's teething. It gives a nice [non-tossable] material for her to gum on!

We use the vibration quite often and the battery has yet to drain in a course of 5 months. The music isn't on a quick loop like most of the toys in this price window and I actually enjoy listening to it.

I should also add it's ideal for throwing a blanket over and taking a professional looking picture. I'm not sure I would've been able to take decent 1 month milestone pictures without it.

This also comes in the frog print which is great for gender neutral or boys!
Kimberly P.
Lockport, NY
We didn't get much use out of this, I tend to snuggle and wear my babies. But we wanted something to get the tough stuff done on occasion. This wasn't really it. The concept was great, I love fish, the taggies are great for babies who are starting to grab at things, it's soft, it vibrates, and it plays a son that will forever be stuck in your head. But the seat just isn't right. My little newborn was within normal range at birth and even at a month old, this wasn't really working for her. Her chin was on or almost on her chest so I was afraid to use it. It wasn't until she was bigger, closer to three months, where I truly felt safe using it. And by that point, she only has maybe three months left with it. I'd recommend finding a different bouncer with a better seat.
Meagan R.
My daughter falls asleep in this bouncer almost instantly. She must find it comfortable!! Although it's cute I wish the toys weren't in her face! And the toys pop out of their place easily which is ohkay for storage but I would rather it be a little sturdier!

I do recommend this bouncer though!
Danielle W.
Reedsburg, WI
It is an awesome bouncer. The way it curves around my son, helps him sleep and feel relaxed. I also love how portable it is. My son loves to look at and reach for the toys on the removable bar, while I love how I can take the bar off if I need too. I would recommend this to a friend.
Britnee P.
My mother in law bought this for us and it is wonderful. Our son loved it from the start. ours is a different version from babies r us that has two different positions )laying back and more of an upright position)
Jayme T.
Goose Creek, SC
We've gone through several bouncers over the years and really like this one. I love the 2 position seat and the plush blanket with the taggies on it for the baby to play with.
Jessica C.
Golden Valley, AZ
Picked this up at a local wal mart for about 40$. I absolutely love it! it is very comfortable looking as it is very padded and cute print!
Ayana M.
Taylor
Such a life saver! My son instantly falls asleep in it, even at 1 yrs Old. I would HIGHLY recommend this who has a small child