Kids Ii Oball Oball Rattle & Roll - 1 ct. uploaded by Rachel W.Kids Ii Oball Oball Rattle & Roll - 1 ct. uploaded by Carissa K.

BY KIDS II #32 in Baby Toys

Grasp, rattle, and roll! Baby will love the easy to hold, Rattle & Roll cars by Oball. Fun to roll around, each wheel features rattle sounds for baby to enjoy. Styles/Colors may vary. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jazmin L.
Mendota, CA
Good morning, everyone! My son loves to play with these toys and I like that these toys have little holes so it makes it easier for him to hold onto. Yesterday, his grandpa was making car noises with this toy and he just wouldn’t stop laughing. These toys from this company are so great!
Andréa G.
My aunt got my son this toy after seeing his oball rattle. At first I thought he’d try to shake it and hit himself in the face with the hard plastic part by eventually he learned to roll it on the ground and ever since it’s become part of his car collection
Brittany M.
My son (13 months) is obsessed with this toy. He got it around 8 or 9 months and it's his favorite car! The O-Ball part obviously makes it really easy to hold onto it and he likes the noises. My only complaint is that the wheels make an awful sound when they roll, a screechy plastic-on-plastic action that isn't my favorite (although you bet it's my son's). i'm wrapping it back up and sticking it in his stocking for christmas ha
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
My son 5mo really loves his car, it's easy to grip makes a little rattle, and it's just his size. Oball really has a great concept for their toys, This car is no exception. It's really easy for him to manipulate and bring to his mouth which is a huge plus for teething babies
Nicole M.
Our son is finally at the age that he understands how to roll this around the floor. This was gifted to us and we really appreciate it. Our son enjoys it when we drive the car up his leg and he enjoys the noise that the little wheels make. We tell him to shake shake shake the car and he can easily grasp onto the yellow top and shake shake shake the car in his hand.
Sarah H.
My 15 month old son likes this little car when he is in the mood for it. When he sees it and it piques his interest he will say "voo-voo" AKA vroom-vroom haha. Now that he's growing older he is more interested in toys he can pull apart or have different components to it but this is good to have on the go if he gets cranky and bored.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
My son seemed to enjoy this toy around 10-12 months. Now that he's 1.5 years old now he doesn't much care for it. It's nice and affordable. I heard Oball had a recall for a different toy so I'm skeptical about the toy car now. It's durable and sturdy which is great. And it doesn't make any noise or requires batteries ! Yay for silence!
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
My 2 year old son got this car when he was about 6 months old from Walmart and he still plays with it. The size is great; a child cannot fit this in their mouth which is very important to me! He loves the sounds of the beads inside when it moves. Just a few dollar toy that's great!
Erin B.
Morrisville , PA
My son loved this! I loved that it was a rattle as well as a car. When he was only a couple of months he used it like a rattle then when he got older he would race it around I loved that it was a toy that grew with him.
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
My nine month old loves this. There are beads in the wheels that rattle when you roll the car around or shake it. He likes to chew on the top of the car and it's easy for him to hold with his little hands.