Kids Ii Oball Oball Rattle & Roll - 1 ct. uploaded by Bethany L.Kids Ii Oball Oball Rattle & Roll - 1 ct. uploaded by Carissa K.Kids Ii Oball Oball Rattle & Roll - 1 ct. uploaded by Rachel W.

BY KIDS II #23 in Baby Toys

Grasp, rattle, and roll! Baby will love the easy to hold, Rattle & Roll cars by Oball. Fun to roll around, each wheel features rattle sounds for baby to enjoy. Styles/Colors may vary. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
I little heavy for a newborn to really enjoy, but it does rattle so you can always shake it for them and let them enjoy the colors they see and the noises from rattling. Otherwise its great for 3-12mos. babies. Its easy to clean, just use mild soap and hand wash it. Has the holes big enough for easy grip without injury to fingers.
Kelsey T.
San Jose , CA
Fun and easy to grasp, we have two in our home. First started off as a rattle, then an easy toy to throw (like a ball) and now that my son have developed a love for toy cars it has a whole new function to him, almost 2 years later.  Plus this is a toy that is easy to clean and pass on to other kiddos.
Jessica M.
Watervliet, NY
My son LOVES these. It is super easy for him to grip and roll around on his own. The wheels rattle is well. They have so many different ones too! We got him his in a gift set with some other toys but I will definitely be buying more for him!
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX
These are so cute and both my 4 year old and 1 year old play with them regularly. I love this brand and how they make it easy for little hands to grip. I notice my 1 year old tends to dig this out of the toy box every day to roll around.
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
My son loved this! I loved that it was a rattle as well as a car. When
he was only a couple of months he used it like a rattle then when he got
older he would race it around I loved that it was a toy that grew with
him.

Jazmin L.
Mendota, CA
Good morning, everyone! My son loves to play with these toys and I like that these toys have little holes so it makes it easier for him to hold onto. Yesterday, his grandpa was making car noises with this toy and he just wouldn’t stop laughing. These toys from this company are so great!
Andréa G.
My aunt got my son this toy after seeing his oball rattle. At first I thought he’d try to shake it and hit himself in the face with the hard plastic part by eventually he learned to roll it on the ground and ever since it’s become part of his car collection
Brittany M.
My son (13 months) is obsessed with this toy. He got it around 8 or 9 months and it's his favorite car! The O-Ball part obviously makes it really easy to hold onto it and he likes the noises. My only complaint is that the wheels make an awful sound when they roll, a screechy plastic-on-plastic action that isn't my favorite (although you bet it's my son's). i'm wrapping it back up and sticking it in his stocking for christmas ha
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
My son 5mo really loves his car, it's easy to grip makes a little rattle, and it's just his size. Oball really has a great concept for their toys, This car is no exception. It's really easy for him to manipulate and bring to his mouth which is a huge plus for teething babies
Nicole M.
Our son is finally at the age that he understands how to roll this around the floor. This was gifted to us and we really appreciate it. Our son enjoys it when we drive the car up his leg and he enjoys the noise that the little wheels make. We tell him to shake shake shake the car and he can easily grasp onto the yellow top and shake shake shake the car in his hand.