Kids Ii Ingenuity Baby Floor Seat Base 2-in-1 - Slate uploaded by Natasha N.Kids Ii Ingenuity Baby Floor Seat Base 2-in-1 - Slate uploaded by Lucypurr M.

BY KIDS II #91 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Sitting up means baby can engage more in playtime, join you at the dinner table and take in a whole new view of the world. Baby Base 2-in-1 does just that! It provides the support that allows babies to sit up. With 2 modes of use, Baby Base 2-in-1 is designed for use on the floor or it can attach safely to a dining chair for use as a booster seat - making it perfect for playtime, dinner or travel. And there is a 3-point harness for safety. Baby Base 2-in-1 comes with its own tray, and the tray conveniently stores beneath the seat for easy storage and transport, so you won't lose it or have separate pieces to keep up with. The foam insert provides extra cushioning for baby and can be removed so the seat will remain comfortable as baby gets bigger. Multiple colors to choose from. Shown here in Slate. Designed with parenthood in mind. Features: Soft insert easily removes to grow with baby from infant to toddler Self-storing dishwasher-safe tray with cup holder Safety strap secures seat to dining chair at home or on-the go 3 point harness keeps baby secure Lightweight for easy portability see more...

Lucypurr M.
Murrieta , CA
I purchased this in lieu of a Bumbo or Megaseat and am not disappointed! I initially wanted a Megaseat because my little guy has chunky thighs and I heard that the Bumbo can't always accommodate chunky babies. I also liked the tray option that the Megaseat has. I came across this product which was roughly the same price as the Megaseat I wanted at the time but I preferred the neutral color selection of this product so I purchased this one instead. The foam inside of the chair is very firm so it holds my baby in a snug sitting position very well. The foam is removable so when your baby is older or larger you can remove it. I have a large 3 month old who weighs 18 pounds and he sits comfortably in this. He enjoys the tray option and I appreciate the fact that the tray can store underneath the seat so there is less clutter. We use this little seat for when I have chores to do in the kitchen and my little guy needs to keep me company. I would definitely recommend this and am fairly confident that this product will hold up and grow with my little guy as he gets bigger.
Veronica S.
This is a really great product for little ones. I liked the small tray with the seat. It's great for putting on chairs and saving space from a highchair. I highly recommend this product
Daylene W.
Hinton, AB
Great product!! My girls preferred this over the Bumbo chair, as the legs were a bit wider (& they both had chunky thighs). The tray stores underneath & is easy to take out or put back. It can be used without the tray as well. There are safety buckles & the foam padding (grey part) is removable. It also comes with chair straps & can be used as a space saver highchair. It’s really multi use.
Natasha N.
I am obsessed with this chair! My daughter is 9 months old now and I was looking for an alternative to the Bumbo. First off, this chair gives her the support she needs and I feel confident it will continue to meet our needs as she grows! It's perfect for on the go and can easily be packed up and moved! It's also super easy to clean!! I like that I can have my daughter safely on the counter while I meal prep or unload the dishwasher. As for as using as an actually high chair, I have found that solids have been a breeze since I can position her directly in front of me, giving her lots of encouragement and feedback!