Apparel & AccessoriesShoesKid's ShoesNike
Kids' Grade School Air Force 1 Low Basketball Shoes, by Nike

Kids' Grade School Air Force 1 Low Basketball Shoes, by Nike

by Nike

#16 in Kid's Shoes

Young ballers will get iconic style from the court to the streets in the Big Kids' Nike Air Force 1 Low Basketball Shoes. Supple leather upper Air-Sole unit Durable rubber sole with pivot points and traction pattern for grip Classic Nike styling The Nike Air Force 1 Low is imported. First released in 1982, these retro hoops shoes continue to be a favorite among sneaker enthusiasts and comfort seekers alike. Size: 6.5. Color: White. Age Group: Kids.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kids' Grade School Air Force 1 Low Basketball Shoes, by Nike!
How would you rate this product?
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 3
1,010 reviews
Kids' Grade School Air Force 1 Low Basketball Shoes, by Nike uploaded by Kellen H.
I got these for my daughter for school! It’s comfortable and allows her to run around! It wasn’t costly because I got them for her during back to school sale! I definitely will buy again when she grows out of them! These are dependable and won’t tear up so that’s why I stick with buying them!
Kalli M.
Logan
I am a size 6.5 in women’s and wear a size 5 in kids shoes. I wear these Air Force 1s daily, lol I seriously never take them off. I wore them to Disneyland and they are comfy enough to keep on all day long! Highly recommend
Hewan E.
Seattle
These are my favorite shoes ever! I’ve had so many pies over the years I lost track. They’re a simple but beautiful shoe and they go with everything. I always have a fresh pair of these on deck. Highly recommend!
Ashley K.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I love these shoes so much! They go with most casual outfits. They make you taller as well giving you another inch. These are very comfortable and offer great support for the ankle and foot. They fit snug as you have to break them in at first.
Addie F.
these shoes are very cute and match with almost everything. when they get wet, it doesn’t damage them at all. but, they do crease. (get wrinkles)[product:kids-grade-school-air-force-1-low-basketball-shoes,-by-nike]
Melissa G.
Bournemouth
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Kids' Grade School Air Force 1 Low Basketball Shoes, by Nike uploaded by Melissa G.
These shoes are in trend now. It’s so comfortable to wear. Matches with anything really. I love how it gives me extra height as well.
||ellaha |.
I’ve bought them months ago and their still looking brand new. If you want to save money buy them in kids size and it will fit like if they were adult size. When I first got it I had difficulty to walk because I didn’t want to crease them. And after a long period of wearing them my foot started to hurt so bad but after a few weeks I got no problem. I really love them and they are very trendy and I think it will still be.
Stephanie G.
From what I’ve heard they are very comfortable shoes and they match with absolutely everything. I know that these are very trendy shoes but I would lower the price a little more. Overall I would recommend these shoes!
selma I.
Kids' Grade School Air Force 1 Low Basketball Shoes, by Nike uploaded by selma I.
These shoes are everything I love them. You can wear them with everything. They get dirty too fast but if you take care of them they will be white and clean for long time.

Looking for your answer?