Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetGood Day Chocolate
Kid's Calm Dietary Supplement Chewables - 50ct

Kid's Good Day Chocolate Calm Dietary Supplement Chewables - 50ct

by Good Day Chocolate

All kids have off days, right? We’ve got you covered. These little milk chocolate chill outs happen to have super powers (chamomile flower & L-Theanine) that help your kiddos simmer down so you can ease up. It’s tastier than a time out.* *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

I’m curious if this tends to be helpful for kids with diagnosed ADHD and currently taking meds for that. We are trying to find alternative medicine for my nephew and these work okay to help my 3 year old calm down at night, but he doesn’t have ADHD.
Start your review of Kid's Good Day Chocolate Calm Dietary Supplement Chewables - 50ct!
Wendy  C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,986 reviews
Kid's Good Day Chocolate Calm Dietary Supplement Chewables - 50ct uploaded by Wendy  C.
Purchased at: Target
I got these at Target and my 9yr old had actually requested them. For about a year and a half he’s been experiencing some anxiety with full blown anxiety attacks. Thankfully in the past 6mo his anxiety had calmed down but still goes through it sometimes and while shopping at Target he saw these and asked if he could get them. He only takes them if he feels his anxiety kicking in and honestly these seem to help him relax a little...while he doesn’t take them but maybe once or 2x a month for him he says he feels a difference and they taste great like chocolate.
Amanda O.
Brooklyn, NY
Kid's Good Day Chocolate Calm Dietary Supplement Chewables - 50ct uploaded by Amanda O.
This has become my new go to. My hype 5 year old will be all over the place. Giving him 2 of these reduces his hyperness by around 45%. They taste great like chocolate candies. Being a mom you have to test everything you give to your child. I recommend them highly.
Michael S.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
We got these for one of our kids as sort of a placebo peacock too crazy and needed to slow down and focus. Like the cover says, it's tastier than a time out. These little chocolates have been wonderful for him to take the time to chill instead of losing his cool.
Silke G.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I don’t even know why I bought this. I have “high functioning anxiety” and just grabbed this box at Whole Foods thinking that maybe it would help be stay more in the now. It doesn’t really. Yoga and Iaido helps though. 2 stars because it’s chocolate.