Apparel & AccessoriesShoesSandalsSandals
Kid's Crocs(TM) Classic Clog Sandal, Size 6 M - Blue

Kid's Crocs(TM) Classic Clog Sandal, Size 6 M - Blue

Lightweight clogs shaped from durable Croslite conform to the foot's shape, ensuring comfortable day-to-day wear. Porthole detailing on the bacteria- and odor-resistant upper creates ventilation and flow-through, while nonmarking, skid-resistant soles provide superior traction. Style Name: Crocs Classic Clog Sandal (Walker, Toddler & Little Kid). Style Number: 5256931.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kid's Crocs(TM) Classic Clog Sandal, Size 6 M - Blue!
How would you rate this product?
Veta J.
Marietta, GA
Kid's Crocs(TM) Classic Clog Sandal, Size 6 M - Blue uploaded by Veta J.
Loving this shoe. Goes great with all clothing. Very comfortable and inexpensive. #shows #blackgirlmagic #beautyhaul #casual #comfy #kids #women #men
Jessica C.
Melbourne, FL
Kid's Crocs(TM) Classic Clog Sandal, Size 6 M - Blue uploaded by Jessica C.
We love these shoes because they allow our kids to run around and have a great time safely but are also super easy to clean. These shoes are way to slip on it your in a rush and you don’t have to worry about lacing or tying them.
Little B.
Wynnewood, PA
Kid's Crocs(TM) Classic Clog Sandal, Size 6 M - Blue uploaded by Little B.
My kid loves them a lot. They are so comfortable and he can run all day with these shoes. I got 2 pairs for him. I will buy more when he is size up !
Elizabeth R.
Covina, CA
Kid's Crocs(TM) Classic Clog Sandal, Size 6 M - Blue uploaded by Elizabeth R.
I have always been very skeptical about Crocs. I didn’t like how they looked and refused to buy my teenage daughter some. After months and months of asking I got her a pair. I tried them on once and was hooked on the comfort. Decided to get myself a pair. My partner disliked the shoes as well ended up getting a pair and was hooked. In our house you will now find over 15 pairs of classic clogs, also Crocs slides and sandals. When we found out we were expecting we had to get baby girl some Crocs. Like I tell everyone you may hate the look of them but once you try them on you’ll be hooked.
Asuncion  A.
I got these for my son but in the camouflage print and he loves them. I really liked how they are true to size and perfect for on the go. You can use them with or without socks. They are on the expensive side but worth it since they are super comfy. I will be getting myself a pair after all they have great store discounts!!
Alison H.
Rochdale, Greater manchester
Kid's Crocs(TM) Classic Clog Sandal, Size 6 M - Blue uploaded by Alison H.
I love how light and comfy these Crocs are, they are my 11 year old daughters we take crocs on holiday to wear around the pool and on the beach as they are so easy to clean and practical for holidays. I got these in the sale off the Crocs website for £12 which is a bargain and I love the Jibbitz you can buy to put on them too

Looking for your answer?