Kids Crest Kids Cavity Protection Sparkle Fun Flavor Toothpaste 4.6 oz TWIN uploaded by Antoinette J.

BY CREST

Put some radiance into your kids’ oral health routine. The fun sparkles of Kid's Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste make brushing enjoyable and encourage the daily habit. Plus your kids will be fighting cavities with clinically proven Fluoristat that’s gentle on tooth enamel. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Antoinette J.
I actually bought this toothpaste for my husband.  He likes the fun flavored toothpastes instead of the more standard flavors.  He seems to like it alright.  I tried it and it's not so bad.  The sparkles are fun (I put some toothpaste on the box in the photo to try showing the sparkles), but the flavor makes me a little nauseated.  I think this would be a fun toothpaste for kids, and the flavor is definitely kid oriented in such a way that it would be fun for kids.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
TBH- if fluoride was not in this toothpaste, I might prefer this for my
son. Unfortunately, he enjoys the flavor too much and has trouble
actually spitting it out. He is 2 and still training so once he's older,
we will try it out again. Affordable product, good value. Easy to find at most
Dollar General, Dollar Tree, Walmart, & Target stores
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
For some reason my son did not like the flavor of this toothpaste. Perhaps it's because this is the first 'real' toothpaste I've bought him. He did however like the sparkles and I knew that Crest was a brand that I could trust. With a manufactures coupon, I got it at a great price too!
Angie C.
Brunswick, OH
If you let me pick one brand and type of toothpaste for the rest of my life, I wouldon't definitely pick kids crest toothpaste. I use it twice a day every day with each of my brushing sessions. I like that it is an alternative to mint, because I hate mint.
Jessica A.
Memphis, TN
i let my nephew use this toothpaste when he comes to visit me my family and i only trust crest when it comes to dental toothpaste, i dont know if its just me or does everyone including kids love that bright blue color crest toothpaste has that no other brand of toothpaste offers
Jessi W.
Paris, KY
My daughter really loved the sparkles & the flavor of this toothpaste, but unfortunately her teeth are prone to staining & this paste did not do anything to help or prevent that. Despite brushing & flossing twice daily, the staining was still very noticeable. After switching brands, the staining went away. The only assumption is that this paste wasn't strong enough.
Amber S.
Glen Easton, WV
My kids used to fight me to brush their teeth, especially my 3 year old. They didn't like any of the toothpaste we would try. Finally, their dentist tries this brand and they LOVED it. Now I have no problem getting them to brush! It works awesome, it's fun and has a great taste that isn't harsh on my little ones taste buds!
Jennifer G.
Maywood , Ca
My kids love this tooth paste and it does work for cavities my son had went to the dentist and they told us he need cavities and we been brushes he's teeth with this and we went back to the dentist and they said he didn't have any so I really love this tooth paste. And the kids love it
Sarah R.
Glasgow, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Easy and cheap for the kids but I don't necessarily feel like it's getting their teeth cleaned and I hate absolutely hate the bubblegum scent for them I don't think that kid should have bubble gum scented toothpaste they should have clean smelling breath and not bubblegum smelling breath to me
Shania P.
Enfield, CT
This toothpaste doesn't only taste great, but it's sparkly! It's a great product for kids and helps make brushing your teeth fun. Honestly, if I didn't need adult toothpaste, I would use this stuff all the time. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with kids.