BY CREST

Put some radiance into your kids’ oral health routine. The fun sparkles of Kid's Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste make brushing enjoyable and encourage the daily habit. Plus your kids will be fighting cavities with clinically proven Fluoristat that’s gentle on tooth enamel. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
TBH- if fluoride was not in this toothpaste, I might prefer this for my
son. Unfortunately, he enjoys the flavor too much and has trouble
actually spitting it out. He is 2 and still training so once he's older,
we will try it out again. Affordable product, good value. Easy to find at most
Dollar General, Dollar Tree, Walmart, & Target stores.
Ashley G.
Upland, CA
I buy this for my three kids and they absolutely love it. Compared to other products, it gets them excited due to the flavoring and sparkles. And they haven't ever had cavities. I wish I could find this in bulk purchases at a decent price. Since I have 4 kids, we go through toothpaste very quickly. Other than that, I'm really happy using this all the time.
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg , TX
Crest has many different character toothpaste tubes which help to make brushing teeth of a toddler a little bit easier. My son loves the Ninja Turtle tube of toothpaste and also is fond of the flavor. I would definitely recommend this to mom's of toddlers to help with morning and night time brushing.
Jordan S.
Kent, OH
This is great for kids and teenagers. Heck I still use it. It has great taste and I find it works really well when it comes to whitening the teeth. I have been using this for years and would totally recommend this!
Tressa Evelyn R.
Olathe, KS
Crest Kids toothpaste is definitely a good investment. We couldn't get our son to stop swallowing the toothpaste so he was still using the very first toothpaste you give your kids, but that isn't the real deal. We tried this and is has the sweeter taste of other stuff but does more for his little teeth, and he doesn't swallow it, it's a win win!
Brooke T.
Overland Park, KS
My son loves this toothpaste. He will beg me to let him brush his teeth just to taste it. I bought ours from Walgreens and he seems to enjoy the flavor of this more than the others we've tried, which is great to not have to fight him on teeth brushing. I would definitely purchase this toothpaste again.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
This is what I prefer my son to use other than candy flavored tooth pastes. This one is a berry blue kind of just a slight fruity taste. It also contains fluoride which my peds recommended. Very happy with it, like to buy it in bulk so I will have it for a few years
Shania W.
North Port, FL
I use the Kids Crest Kids Cavity Protection Sparkle Fun Flavor Toothpaste on my twins when I run out of their other toothpastes. It works pretty well but I am concerned that they are swallowing it which might not be that good. But I'm not sure.
Still recommend this though cuz it won't break the bank since it comes in packs of 5 like this one.
Tiffany B.
LaGrange, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was my go-to toothpaste as a kid! It isn't such a strong paste, and I liked toast my parents if my teeth sparkled after use. I used it every day, but now I have switched to a mint flavor. I will probably buy this brand for my kids when I have some!
Miranda S.
Philadelphia , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I usually love this brand but it's really not that great this particular toothpaste nothing very special don't know why it's advertised as kids about it from ShopRite and I'm not satisfied overall and I wouldn't recommend