BY KID'S CREST

Find oral care products at Target.com! Make brushing fun for your kids with Kid's Crest Hello Kitty Toothpaste, featuring their favorite animated cat. With clinically proven Fluoristat, they'll be fighting cavities with a toothpaste that is still gentle on tooth enamel. And the friendly character makes brushing fun. Anticavity Fluoride toothpaste. Products contain no sugar. Bubblegum Flavor.

Yoazin F.
Orem , UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My daughter only likes this toothpaste because it has hello kitty, so aslong as it gets the job done and she's washing her teeth daily then I'm okay, not really picky on what toothpaste my family uses one week we can be using something then next week we have a totally different toothpaste they all do it's job
Liviet A.
Bakersfield , CA
My daughter seems to really enjoy brushing her teeth a with this cute toothpaste I love how it's shaped and very easy for my daughter to use on her on she will literally brush her teeth like more than 4 times a day! .
Michelle B.
Gilbert, AZ
My kids love this toothpaste they love the flavor and how clean it makes their teeth feel. I buy it at Target and Walmart because that’s where I seem to get the best deal. I highly recommend giving it a try.
Karissa P.
Birch Tree, MO
My daughter actually loves toothpaste especially this one because of course Hello Kitty. I love it because it's Crest. After 7 years in the dental office it's one brand I've come to trust!
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very good kids tooth product. I bought this for my four year old when she began brushing her teeth. She loves the flavor and smell which really makes her want to brush her teeth. I love that it's fluoride free so she isn't ingesting chemicals that are bad for her. I highly recommend for parents teaching their kids to brush their teeth.
Melissa D.
My kids love it. And age appropriate. Fairly priced, I bought it from target and toms toothpaste is a great alternative if you're an organic family.
katie H.
Love it
Great product for kids
Using coupon to drop the price
Twice by day for my kids
April J.
Best way to get two toddlers to brush their teeth? MuST get the toothpaste they love!