BY GENERIC

Jacky R.
West Linn, OR
A picture says a thousand words... this is obviously cheap face paint ($10) but it works great when you work with it! Not only does it easily wash off with some soap and water but it doesn’t dry up and crack like a lot of face paints do. I apply a base coat of the white before adding on any colors and that helps make the colors appear more pigmented. Here is a look I created with these paints!
May H.
I loved how much color came within this pack, and the fact that it was so cheap was totally worth the money! Mixing colors was no problem, and it was so vibrant. It also has a consistency a little thicker than acrylic paint, which isn't bother some to me at all. Painting on the face was also so easy due to the colors' fluidity, and if you make a mistake, you can easily wipe it off with water, since it's washable. I was so satisfied with this purchase, and I definitely recommend it for those who needs a quick Halloween, football game, etc., full face makeup, or just planning to use it for fun!
J'ai W.
The paint had a strong chemical smell but it did go on easy and had easy cleanup. I used these for a church fundraiser and it definitely went far & was worth the purchase.
Diya P.
Katy, TX
These face paint colors are good and with great price. The box comes with 24 bottles each with 0.75 oz of face paint. I liked this kit as it has really great variety of colors like few shades of pink, green and blue. It does dries fast if you keep the bottles open for 30 to 40 minutes. So, just remember to close it after each use. The dark colors like black and navy blue stains. Light colors does not stain.
Catriona R.
This stuff is fantastic! I brought it to school with me for the Halloween season and I used it multiple times for parties and just for fun. It's good for straight face painting and in makeups. I also have kids who LOVE getting their face painted and this is the best stuff because it's non toxic and easy to clean off. The jars are also a plus because they don't really dry out. I paired this with a 25 pack of paint brushes by the same company and they are SO SOFT. 👍
Chelsey R.
I LOVE THIS! I mixed it with my Younique cream foundation to create my witch look for Halloween. I keep this on hand with a little glitter to paint some amazing fun when we have play dates and sleep overs. It's amazing and the kids have always had great reactions... Meaning no allergic reactions.
Natalie C.
I have done a lot of face painting and have struggled to find paint that goes on smoothly and true to the color of the bottle. Unfortunately this product is no better. It's very watery and transparent. It takes forever to get a coat on that will stay and not streak. However it is easy to remove which makes parents happy!
member-9469e
I love using this product!! It makes it very easy to get amazing details with the many shades, and there’s so many colors to choose from. I’ve used this product for all of my Halloween face paints, and it makes great zombies, clowns, unicorns, ANYTHING!!!!
Colleen M.
Foster, WV
This stuff is amazing it does a great job when painting on faces. You get a lot of paint for a great price too. I recommended this paint!
I love this face paint and I used it a lot when I was animating children and organising birthday parties. I usually paint skeletons, lions, Mickey Mouses, cats, dogs and all kinds of princesses. 🦄 The colors are great, they mix easily and wash off easily as well 🎨🖌️ They are non-toxic and the amount is ok compared with what you pay for it.