BY KIDS BY BABY BLANKET

Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection Zinc Oxide Formula. Non-stinging. Paba-Free. Hypoallergenic. Water Resistant. Dermatologist Tested. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protectant. Kids faces Zinc Sunscreen Stick, SPF 45+ Finally, protection for sensitive, hard to protect areas — nose, ears, and chubby cheeks!  Baby Blanket® Sunscreen Stick SPF 45+ provides UVA/UVB protection from the sun’s damaging rays in the convenience of a stick.  It’s dermatologist tested to be non-stin. see more...

Kids by Baby Blanket Sunblock Stick
  • "Great product I carry this around in my diaper bag love how convenient it is and great coverage on my little ones easy to apply and not greasy ." in 1 review
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I have noticed that when I take care of kids sunblock can be a tricky thing to apply to kids. They don't really like it and will fight you to not get any on. So I see that when they use a stick they will most likely like to put it on themselves. Plus it will not leave you a mess of lotion all over the place. The lotion gets messy and slippery. Therefore, the stick is the best option for sunblock for kids. Also it makes the face application easier to put in. Gets into the spots that lotion later smears off. The stick will leave a thick layer that will help it last longer to protect longer.
Selina A.
Humble, TX
The best sunblock ever !!! I would use another brand on my toddler it's so gentle to use .It was packaged like any other sunblock but who cares how its package it's all about how it performs.you can pretty much find it anywhere I got mine from Walmart I seen them at the time .
Kirsten M.
Carthage, MO
This is what I used when I took my daughter to the beach. It was easy to apply and she didn't fuss at all. The lotion is a battle to apply so this stick made both of our lives easier.
Jodi C.
Surprise, AZ
Sabrina F.
McDonough, GA
This stuff works wonderful my daughter is so fair skinned that she burns with sunscreen on or not. This just works perfect for her face though.
Nicci B.
Walmart
Great product, easy to use and small so you can carry it anywhere.
Great for families who live at the beach, lake or have pools nearby
Dana K.
Carroll, IA
Great product. Easy to use. The size is great to just throw in your purse or swim bag. Convenient and worth trying
Cristina R.
Love this product its so easy to use and its mess free!!! I love this stuff and it works
shania n.
Montreal
Love this products good quality and the price is good.amazing for the kids very easy to apply and is very fast when you applied.
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
Has anyone that used these have any bad experiences
Isis B.