Kidpik

by Kidpik

Kidpik delivers personalized outfits designed exclusively for the girl in your life and tailored to your budget. Girls' Size 4-14

I'm looking for a subscription box for my eight year old daughter and my fourteen-year-old son as well as Mom and Dad do you guys have any referrals discount promo codes or free gifts for first-time sign ups?
yo podría resibir estas cosas en República Dominicana???...
Is this cute????
Start your review of Kidpik!
How would you rate this product?
Yvette H.
Fontana, CA
I love kidpik. The items they send are of great quality. The combination of clothing items makes multiple outfits. I always keep the entire box.
Angela D.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Took a little longer to deliver than I expected but I was really happy with the quality of the products and my daughter loved all of the surprises inside
Rebecca R.
Fort Gibson, OK
My first daughter loves this product she is a major fashionista and diva lol
My first daughter loves this product she is a major fashionista and diva lol
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
My daughter likes it it's all right it did not last long but she enjoyed it while it lasted
Svetlana B.
Midland, NC
Kidpik uploaded by Svetlana B.
Kidpik uploaded by Svetlana B.
I ordered this box for my son. It is a great box for boys. It gives some great items with full outfit ideas. As any mom of boys knows, it’s tough to find really cute and trendy clothes for boys. We love this box.
Angie R.
WATERBURY
Kidpik uploaded by Angie R.
Amazing delivery. My daughter loved the outfits she’s received so far. I love that I don’t have to spend a lot either. It’s a win win 😁
Mardella H.
Dunsmuir, CA
Kidpik uploaded by Mardella H.
I ordered subscription boxes for my son and daughter this Christmas. I was quite pleased with the clothing choices. The shoes not so much.. make sure to pay attention to each answer box you are choosing on the style quiz. If you hit the wrong size that is what will be delivered. A major plus was the fast shipping and the outfits were comfy and stylish. I reordered for a second round and we were just as pleased except my daughter was sent a lot of Grey colored clothes. She is 5 and loves color and patterns etc. She was a little disappointed momentarily but once the clothes were on here she was excited again. #kidpikisthepick #welovekidpik
Keri G.
Pittsburgh, PA
My 9 year old daughter absolutely loves this subscription service!!! You can order it 1 time a season, 2 times a season, or monthly! A style profile is filled out for your child to help them determine her style...no styling fee is charged! If you buy all the items you receive a 30% discount. Shoes are sent as well! You will receive 6-8 items and the cost is fantastic! We love Kidpik!!
Vero P.
Northlake, TX
Kidpik uploaded by Vero P.
We have tried every subscription box imaginable, and more than once. She liked 1 Kidbox when she was 8. But now, is very hard to please and has fashionable taste. In every box we like 1 or 2 items, but not the whole thing so we send it back. Finally!!🙏🏼thank you Kidpik, for pleasing my pikky kid! 😏
Elliee J.
wolf Street
Kidpik uploaded by Elliee J.
Kidpik uploaded by Elliee J.
Purchased at: KidPik I registered my children online to receive a monthly box with clothes and shoes, but something is wrong !! The prices for each one are very expensive and the quality of the product is not good. There are 7 things that it brings inside and in total you have to pay more than $ 100 for the box. I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT!!!