BY KIDORABLE

For the beach, the park, a picnic or school, Kidorable backpacks are perfect for everyday adventures.  With both inside and outside pockets these backpacks are well suited for child size outings!  Their PVC materials are easy to wash and each backpack has a style that makes you smile!!  Kidorable backpacks are designed to hold the imagination and more!! see more...

• How cute is this ?? do they have other designs 1 Answers
  • This is super cute. Do they have something like this for little b...4 Answers
  • This is the most adorable thing. Where can I get it? My daughter ...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
These are really sweet! It's an adorable little set, and they also have ducks and frogs, besides the ladybug set. It makes an adorable gift for parents of a toddler, or if you enjoy photographing children, this set is PRECIOUS in the rain! They are cuter than cute!
Gabii S.
This is the cutest thing I've ever seen ! I wish I was little so I can wear it and look cute on me lol
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
This IS Kidorable!!! My sorority symbols are the lion and the lady bug. Definitely something I'll have to get for my little cousin!
Tamesha R.
Atlanta, GA
Aww this is to cute and everything lil girl need to beat the rain cant get enough
Carolann M.
Super cute i love ladybugs myself. Wish it came for adults. Must buy
!!!!!!!!!!
Fran C.
Summerville, SC
Love this! Seriously so adorable. Great quality

Amanda N.
Little girls love these sweet ladybug items. They seem to be of decent quality, which is nice, since kids can be hard on things.
Tessarae T.
This is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I do not have kids but when I do I really hope this is still around.
brittany  t.
Pittston, PA
Super cute. Love lady bugs and this bookbag is just the perfect size for my 4 year old. She loves this product.
Liliane S.
Também quero pra minha filha, achei lindo. lindinho muito fofo, principalmente, nessa época de chuva, seria muito legal se minha filha ganhasse ela iria ficar uma bonequinha.
Reney S.
This is super cute. Do they have something like this for little boys?
LaJessica M.
This is the most adorable thing. Where can I get it? My daughter would love this. It's just too cute to pass up.
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
Where can I find this lovely set? I noticed that it states undefined, yet lists prices for set.
Laken H.
Mocksville, NC
Where can you get something like this? It is so adorable!
nicole m.
How cute is this ?? do they have other designs