BY KIDKRAFT

Step 'N Store - Espresso by KidKraft 15653. Our Step 'N Store brings kids one step closer to both independence and hard-to-reach objects. Small enough that it can be kept in any room without taking up too much space, the Step 'N Store is a perfect gift for kids who like to be brave and do as much on their own as possible. Top step lifts to reveal convenient storage Low center of gravity makes it hard to tip over Specification This item includes: KK-15653 Step 'N Store - Espresso 14"L x 12.5"W x 10"H Please refer to the Specifications to determine what items are included since sometimes the image shows more or less items. If you are not sure, please contact us and our customer service will be glad to help. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Stephanie R.
We have this in white and it has held up well over the past two years. I expect we will get several more years out of it. Kidkraft has great products for a fair price.
tatiana n.
Lakewood, CA
Very useful
I love this little step they can help your child for different types of stuff like brushing their teeth and even reaching something high
Patricia C.
Livermore, CA
Great for the kids because it's sturdy and the perfect height! Both the kids and i use it. I have had mine for a few years now.
Brenda D.
Portland, OR
Great step stool and unlike most it's not an eye sore! We painted ours when my kids were little and it lasted for many years!
Rosa Z.
Sacramento, CA
Great stool I've been using mine for six years with both of my kids very sturdy great stool for kids.
Stephanie N.
Norwalk, CA
This stool is used in front of the bathroom sink. super sturdy and the perfect stool for a toddler. love it!
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario
Very study and good quality great for kids training and nice look better then the plastic brand and can be used for the shorter person
Alicia R.