Kidfresh Wagon Wheels Mac + Cheese uploaded by Briana J.

BY KIDFRESH

Kidfresh¬ģ Wagon Wheels Mac + Cheese.
New!
Real grated cheddar + creamy cheese sauce with hidden vegetables.
All natural*.
Excellent source of protein.
No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Packed with goodness!
With hidden veggies!
*No artificial ingredients. see more...

• It was veggies in it so id say it's better than other mac and che...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Is it healthy compared to other m...3 Answers
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
My daughter loves this Mac and cheese! We call it "surprise Mac and cheese" she's two and doesn't understand that by surprise we mean there are hidden veggies in it haha!
Thalia H.
This product was ok, but it certainly did not pass the taste test with my 3 yr old. i wish it had because it helps sneak in some veggies for her daily intake.
samantha r.
Land O Lakes, FL
This is my and my daughter's favorite Mac and cheese! You'd never guess there's hidden veggies. Very cheesy, very yummy.
Jennifer G.
Exeter, RI
Perfect quick meal for the kids that is healthy and delicious that even the pickiest eaters will like.
Kristy T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love that it is a quick healthy easy meal. My son loves it and I love it because it has hidden veggies!
Bri H.
Owensboro, KY
This whole brand is amazing.. so easy so quick. my daughter loves them! And they taste good!
Desiree D.
Brantford, Ontario
The kids I baby'sit love Mac and cheese and this is so good for them and playfully. It has carbs which is good for the kids playing around and gives them lots of energy.
Dominique G.
Dieppe, NC
Love this!!!!! Its soo flavorful and so délicious I could eat this every day! It's also pretty inexpensive so that is great
Madeline P.
I've never heard of this brand. Is it healthy compared to other mac and cheese brands?
Kate E.
It was veggies in it so id say it's better than other mac and cheese brands with that included