Kidfresh Wagon Wheels Mac + Cheese uploaded by Briana J.

BY KIDFRESH

Kidfresh® Wagon Wheels Mac + Cheese.
New!
Real grated cheddar + creamy cheese sauce with hidden vegetables.
All natural*.
Excellent source of protein.
No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Packed with goodness!
With hidden veggies!
*No artificial ingredients. see more...

• It was veggies in it so id say it's better than other mac and chees...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Is it healthy compared to other mac...3 Answers
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves this Mac and cheese! We call it "surprise Mac and cheese" she's two and doesn't understand that by surprise we mean there are hidden veggies in it haha!
Tanisha G.
Tanisha G.
Bronx, NY
My son loves Mac and cheese, and I love that this one has hidden veggies so he's getting all the nutrients he needs. I would definitely recommend to try with picky eaters.
Bri H.
Bri H.
Owensboro, KY
Foodie Expert
This whole brand is amazing.. so easy so quick. my daughter loves them! And they taste good!
Thalia H.
Thalia H.
Foodie Expert
This product was ok, but it certainly did not pass the taste test with my 3 yr old. i wish it had because it helps sneak in some veggies for her daily intake.
Shauna B.
Shauna B.
Foodie Expert
Cannot say enough good things about this brand! I didn't even realize there was veggies in it (well I read it on the box but couldn't even taste them). Great for sneaking extra veggies into kids and adult diets when you're short on time.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Exeter, RI
Foodie Expert
Perfect quick meal for the kids that is healthy and delicious that even the pickiest eaters will like.
Dominique G.
Dominique G.
Dieppe, NB
Foodie Expert
Love this!!!!! Its soo flavorful and so délicious I could eat this every day! It's also pretty inexpensive so that is great
Desiree D.
Desiree D.
Brantford, Ontario
The kids I baby'sit love Mac and cheese and this is so good for them and playfully. It has carbs which is good for the kids playing around and gives them lots of energy.
Madeline P.
Madeline P.
Foodie Expert
I've never heard of this brand. Is it healthy compared to other mac and cheese brands?
Kate E.
Kate E.
It was veggies in it so id say it's better than other mac and cheese brands with that included