Kidfresh Wagon Wheels Mac + Cheese uploaded by Briana J.

BY KIDFRESH

Kidfresh® Wagon Wheels Mac + Cheese.
New!
Real grated cheddar + creamy cheese sauce with hidden vegetables.
All natural*.
Excellent source of protein.
No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Packed with goodness!
With hidden veggies!
*No artificial ingredients. see more...

• It was veggies in it so id say it's better than other mac and chees...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Is it healthy compared to other mac...3 Answers
Jessie J.
Jessie J.
Peoria Hts, IL
I love this brand because it's perfect for picky eaters! They sneak vegetables in and my children have no idea. My kids love the pinwheel shape and it's a natural healthy choice for a quick fix to a hungry tummy.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves this Mac and cheese! We call it "surprise Mac and cheese" she's two and doesn't understand that by surprise we mean there are hidden veggies in it haha!
Tanisha G.
Tanisha G.
Bronx, NY
My son loves Mac and cheese, and I love that this one has hidden veggies so he's getting all the nutrients he needs. I would definitely recommend to try with picky eaters.
Desiree D.
Desiree D.
Brantford, Ontario
The kids I baby'sit love Mac and cheese and this is so good for them and playfully. It has carbs which is good for the kids playing around and gives them lots of energy.
Dominique G.
Dominique G.
Dieppe, NB
Foodie Expert
Love this!!!!! Its soo flavorful and so délicious I could eat this every day! It's also pretty inexpensive so that is great
Madeline P.
Madeline P.
I've never heard of this brand. Is it healthy compared to other mac and cheese brands?
Kate E.
Kate E.
It was veggies in it so id say it's better than other mac and cheese brands with that included