Kidfresh Wagon Wheels Mac + Cheese uploaded by Briana J.

BY KIDFRESH

Kidfresh® Wagon Wheels Mac + Cheese.
New!
Real grated cheddar + creamy cheese sauce with hidden vegetables.
All natural*.
Excellent source of protein.
No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Packed with goodness!
With hidden veggies!
*No artificial ingredients. see more...

• It was veggies in it so id say it's better than other mac and che...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Is it healthy compared to other m...3 Answers
Monique S.
Monique S.
Murrieta , CA
Foodie Expert
My kids love this Mac and cheese! It has hidden vegetables and real cheese and is super quick to make. I even tried it myself and it's a great alternative when I'm too lazy to make my own Mac and cheese.
Briana J.
Briana J.
Foodie Expert
I've been slowly transitioning my family to healthier foods. I got so excited when I saw these in the freezer section, I'm obsessed with convenience. It seriously tastes amazing, like I'd eat it for myself on purpose. There's carrots mixed into the cheese sauce so my son doesn't even know he's eating his veggies and it's REAL CHEESE!! I'm definitely gonna be buying more of these
Jeanie K.
Jeanie K.
We love KidFresh brand. These wagon wheels are a favorite of both my toddler and 9 year old, and I love that they have hidden veggies. The cheese melts nicely, and the pasta is just the right size for little ones. I would definitely recommend this, I buy at least 2 boxes every week.
ashley k.
ashley k.
Virginia Bch, VA
Foodie Expert
This product is very good! You can see it is made with fresher ingredients right when you open the package. At some stores they are priced kind of high, though you are paying for better quality food than some of the other frozen meals offered out there. I would definitely recommend this for children.
Jordanne F.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
Foodie Expert
We love this brand. We have tried a few of the meals and they have all been great. I love the mac and cheese, because there are puréed carrots in it, so my kids get veggies too! It's such an easy meal to make and I feel ok about them eating it.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
College Sta, TX
Foodie Expert
My nephew loves these and I eat them too! 😳 They are super yummy and the fact that they have hidden vegetables are awesome. Almost $3 for the box, they could be a little cheaper, but if you're splitting it into two meals that isn't as bad
samantha r.
samantha r.
Land O Lakes, FL
This is my and my daughter's favorite Mac and cheese! You'd never guess there's hidden veggies. Very cheesy, very yummy.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Irvine, CA
My daughter loves this Mac and cheese. It's very cheesy!!! The ingredient list doesn't look too scary either. Just wish they made it non-gmo/organic. They say non-gmo, but it's not certified.
Kristy T.
Kristy T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love that it is a quick healthy easy meal. My son loves it and I love it because it has hidden veggies!
Jessie J.
Jessie J.
Peoria Hts, IL
I love this brand because it's perfect for picky eaters! They sneak vegetables in and my children have no idea. My kids love the pinwheel shape and it's a natural healthy choice for a quick fix to a hungry tummy.
Madeline P.
Madeline P.
Foodie Expert
I've never heard of this brand. Is it healthy compared to other mac and cheese brands?
Kate E.
Kate E.
It was veggies in it so id say it's better than other mac and cheese brands with that included