Add a Photo

By KIDFRESH
Kidfresh® Wagon Wheels Mac + Cheese.
New!
Real grated cheddar + creamy cheese sauce with hidden vegetables.
All natural*.
Excellent source of protein.
No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Packed with goodness!
Monique S.
Murrieta, CA
Nov. 17, 2016, 8:17 p.m.
Review for: Wagon Wheels Mac + Cheese 6.3 oz; 180 g
My kids love this Mac and cheese! It has hidden vegetables and real cheese and is super quick to make. I even tried it myself and it's a great alternative when I'm too lazy to make my own Mac and cheese.
Briana J.
Briana J.
Foodie Expert
Feb. 24, 2017, 3:35 p.m.
Review for: Wagon Wheels Mac + Cheese 6.3 oz; 180 g
I've been slowly transitioning my family to healthier foods. I got so excited when I saw these in the freezer section, I'm obsessed with convenience. It seriously tastes amazing, like I'd eat it for myself on purpose. There's carrots mixed into the cheese sauce so my son doesn't even know he's eating his veggies and it's REAL CHEESE!! I'm definitely gonna be buying more of these
Jeanie K.
Jeanie K.
May 28, 2017, 7:15 a.m.
Review for: Wagon Wheels Mac + Cheese 6.3 oz; 180 g
We love KidFresh brand. These wagon wheels are a favorite of both my toddler and 9 year old, and I love that they have hidden veggies. The cheese melts nicely, and the pasta is just the right size for little ones. I would definitely recommend this, I buy at least 2 boxes every week.
ashley k.
ashley k.
Virginia Beach, VA
Foodie Expert
April 23, 2017, 12:39 a.m.
Review for: Wagon Wheels Mac + Cheese 6.3 oz; 180 g
This product is very good! You can see it is made with fresher ingredients right when you open the package. At some stores they are priced kind of high, though you are paying for better quality food than some of the other frozen meals offered out there. I would definitely recommend this for children.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Irvine, CA
My daughter loves this Mac and cheese. It's very cheesy!!! The ingredient list doesn't look too scary either. Just wish they made it non-gmo/organic. They say non-gmo, but it's not certified.
Bri H.
Bri H.
Owensboro, KY
This whole brand is amazing.. so easy so quick. my daughter loves them! And they taste good!
Shauna B.
Shauna B.
Cannot say enough good things about this brand! I didn't even realize there was veggies in it (well I read it on the box but couldn't even taste them). Great for sneaking extra veggies into kids and adult diets when you're short on time.
Tanisha G.
Tanisha G.
Bronx, NY
My son loves Mac and cheese, and I love that this one has hidden veggies so he's getting all the nutrients he needs. I would definitely recommend to try with picky eaters.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
My daughter loves this Mac and cheese! We call it "surprise Mac and cheese" she's two and doesn't understand that by surprise we mean there are hidden veggies in it haha!
Thalia H.
Thalia H.
This product was ok, but it certainly did not pass the taste test with my 3 yr old. i wish it had because it helps sneak in some veggies for her daily intake.
Madeline P.
Madeline P.
I've never heard of this brand. Is it healthy compared to other mac and cheese brands?
Kate E.
Kate E.
It was veggies in it so id say it's better than other mac and cheese brands with that included