Add a Photo

By KIDFRESH
Kidfresh® Wagon Wheels Mac + Cheese.
New!
Real grated cheddar + creamy cheese sauce with hidden vegetables.
All natural*.
Excellent source of protein.
No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Packed with goodness!
With hidden veggies!
*No artificial ingredients.
Photo (1)
Briana J.
Briana J.

I've been slowly transitioning my family to healthier foods. I got so excited when I saw these in the freezer section, I'm obsessed with convenience. It seriously tastes amazing, like I'd eat it for myself on purpose. There's carrots mixed into the cheese sauce so my son doesn't even know he's eating his veggies and it's REAL CHEESE!! I'm definitely gonna be buying more of these
Monique S.
Monique S.
Temecula , Ca

My kids love this Mac and cheese! It has hidden vegetables and real cheese and is super quick to make. I even tried it myself and it's a great alternative when I'm too lazy to make my own Mac and cheese.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Irvine, CA

My daughter loves this Mac and cheese. It's very cheesy!!! The ingredient list doesn't look too scary either. Just wish they made it non-gmo/organic. They say non-gmo, but it's not certified.
Shauna B.
Shauna B.

Cannot say enough good things about this brand! I didn't even realize there was veggies in it (well I read it on the box but couldn't even taste them). Great for sneaking extra veggies into kids and adult diets when you're short on time.
Tanisha G.
Tanisha G.
Bronx, NY

My son loves Mac and cheese, and I love that this one has hidden veggies so he's getting all the nutrients he needs. I would definitely recommend to try with picky eaters.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT

My daughter loves this Mac and cheese! We call it "surprise Mac and cheese" she's two and doesn't understand that by surprise we mean there are hidden veggies in it haha!
Jessie J.
Jessie J.
Peoria Hts, IL

I love this brand because it's perfect for picky eaters! They sneak vegetables in and my children have no idea. My kids love the pinwheel shape and it's a natural healthy choice for a quick fix to a hungry tummy.
Kristy T.
Kristy T.
Fort Wayne, IN

Love that it is a quick healthy easy meal. My son loves it and I love it because it has hidden veggies!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Exeter, RI

Perfect quick meal for the kids that is healthy and delicious that even the pickiest eaters will like.
Desiree D.
Desiree D.
Brantford, Ontario

The kids I baby'sit love Mac and cheese and this is so good for them and playfully. It has carbs which is good for the kids playing around and gives them lots of energy.
Madeline P.
Madeline P.

I've never heard of this brand. Is it healthy compared to other mac and cheese brands?
Kate E.
Kate E.

It was veggies in it so id say it's better than other mac and cheese brands with that included

Join Now