Kiddylicious Apple Crisps

by Kiddylicious

Kiddylicious® Apple Crisps.

Whole one of these inside*.

Gluten free.

1 serving per fruit bag.

Bite-sized crunchy slices of real apple.

From 12 months.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiddylicious Apple Crisps!
How would you rate this product?
My little one loves kiddylicious products especially the wafers. They are so easy to grasp onto and are really yummy. We are doing baby led weaning and these have been a massive help!
Having a fruit and veg ducking toddler these are brilliant, they are tasty, healthy and my toddler thinks they are crisps so he happily eats a whole bag. I have to admit I normally end up eating them to they are so yummy. Only problem is the bag is to small, I would love a big bag for the adults to have a healthy snack on the go
Moodiesburn, Glasgow
Now these aren't my daughter's favourite snack but she does love them. She would prefer an actual apple though. I think they are a bit pricey for how much you get in a pack and the packaging could be greatly reduced as the pack size makes you think you are getting a decent amount until you open the bag.
Wednesbury , West Midlands
My daughter loves these, she would sit there and eat the whole pack if I let her! She’s ate these since about 6 months old and she’s now 11 months, they’re also quite healthy and very affordable!
haverhill
Sceptical but we’re actually nice. Even the dog liked them. Affordable and lightweight. Keeps for a few days of sealed correctly. Nice flavour.
Ratby, Ratby
My toddlers love these and are always asking me for them, great for snacks out and about, they love the flavour.