Kidde Pro 10 TCM ABC Fire Extinguisher 466204

by Kidde

Ideal for office areas. Seamless cylinders have chip-resistant epoxy finish. Reliable gauge for fast and easy pressure checks. Rechargeable units are easy to service and fit in all standard cabinets. Mounting bracket included. Strong forged aluminum valve. Body is designed for standard commercial applications. Handle is made from pressed heavy-gauge metal for added strength. Effective against all three common classes of fires: A: common combustibles. wood, paper, cloth, rubber, trash and most plastics; B: Flammable liquids. gasoline, kerosene, oil, grease, solvents and paint; C: Live electrical equipment. motors, computers, wiring and appliances (requires a nonconductive extinguishing agent).

Where can I purchase this?
Kidde 466206 ProLine Dry-Chemical Commercial Fire Extinguisher How many do you recommend we have in a 1500sq ft Ranch House? Do we match the number of smoke detectors?
It is safe to have in the back of your trunk? Lol car?
Start your review of Kidde Pro 10 TCM ABC Fire Extinguisher 466204!
How would you rate this product?
Bath, PA
Everyone needs a fire extinguisher in their home for safety. You may think it may never happen to you, but there is always a chance. The person who’s house burnt down was also one of those people who said it wouldn’t happen to them.. threat product for life saving
West Monroe, LA
It's always a fantastic and smart idea to have one or multiple of these in your home. I feel like it is definitely a must have. Very effective if you happen to have a small kitchen fire or something around that. I really recommend that everyone purchase one.
augusta, ga
I have a five bedroom house and when it was built recently they installed two in my house I brought the stove I had for years to my new home and hated the slow working process but eventually the wiring gave out and I ended up having to put out a fire so in the process these came in handy they are very small but it saves us a burned down house so we're lucky we had to go install two out of our own pockets this time just in case something else happens but it should not because we got a new stove better safe then sorry right
Granbury, TX
Safety Is a must in any building. This is one of the top of line extinguisher. Easy to read directions show you how to pull the pin and use it. You do have to keep them updated or it won't be as effective. Great to have in your kitchen or where hazards could occur
We keep one of these by our grill outside. You really can't be too careful, we've had our grill catch on fire several times, and I mean ON FIRE and we needed a fire extinguisher to put it out before it got ruined or someone got hurt. Definitely worth every penny.
Little Rock, AR
We all need a couple of these throughout the house to prevent accidents. We have two areas in our house that we store our extinguishers. The instructions are on the front of the extinguishers and its easy to use. You should teach your kids about fire safety!
Torrington , CT
We have two fireplaces in our home so we keep these on stand by near them and one on each level of our home as well as two in the kitchen. They are easy to use and made with safety in mind. This is a brand I can trust in an emergency
Whiting, IN
While I have not had the I need it to use this fire extinguisher, we have the fire extinguisher in our kitchen underneath our sink as well as one in our foyer. This is definitely affordable and also could be a necessity at some point.
Sacramento, CA
Kidde Pro 10 TCM ABC Fire Extinguisher 466204 uploaded by Brianna M.
Every home should own at least one of these for emergencies. I have two in my house and two at my workplace. Ive used this brand extinguishers a couple of times and they've worked great every time. I would definitely recommend for everyones home.
We have one of these under the kitchen sink. I would say that every home should have one. Luckily we have yet to use it in our new home, but I'm trusting it! They are very affordable. I recommend you all take safety precautions as well!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Prospect, OH
3 years ago
Brett K. • 3 years ago
Not really. I usually place extinguishers close to my area of rest. I don't like to put them near fire loads. If I had a choice I would have three. Kitchen, utilities, bedroom.