Kidde Pro 10 TCM ABC Fire Extinguisher 466204

by Kidde

Ideal for office areas. Seamless cylinders have chip-resistant epoxy finish. Reliable gauge for fast and easy pressure checks. Rechargeable units are easy to service and fit in all standard cabinets. Mounting bracket included. Strong forged aluminum valve. Body is designed for standard commercial applications. Handle is made from pressed heavy-gauge metal for added strength. Effective against all three common classes of fires: A: common combustibles. wood, paper, cloth, rubber, trash and most plastics; B: Flammable liquids. gasoline, kerosene, oil, grease, solvents and paint; C: Live electrical equipment. motors, computers, wiring and appliances (requires a nonconductive extinguishing agent).

Where can I purchase this?
Kidde 466206 ProLine Dry-Chemical Commercial Fire Extinguisher How many do you recommend we have in a 1500sq ft Ranch House? Do we match the number of smoke detectors?
It is safe to have in the back of your trunk? Lol car?
Start your review of Kidde Pro 10 TCM ABC Fire Extinguisher 466204!
How would you rate this product?
Great for small fires and such. Especially in a kitchen because one can never be too sure.
You need to have this at home work it comes in handy and really works !!!!!!!!!#!#!!####
Pasadena, CA
Helps prevent large fires , always good to have one In the house , car and every where .
Always need it for emergencies so grab one now in case you ever need it god forbid !!!
Greensboro , NC
Everyone should have one I live in apartment so I didn't spend any dollar in buying it
Victoriaville , QC
Well, for this we always need at least one in our homes! More then ine is better tho!
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Every household requires a fire extinguisher for just in case moments. Pull Aim Sweep
New Windsor, NY
These are compact and reliable. I have one downstairs and one close to the kitchen.
I have a fire extinguisher in my kitchen. It's great because it fits under my sink.
Always good to keep one in halls or areas at risk of fire hazards, they are safe
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Prospect, OH
3 years ago
Brett K. • 3 years ago
Not really. I usually place extinguishers close to my area of rest. I don't like to put them near fire loads. If I had a choice I would have three. Kitchen, utilities, bedroom.