BY KIDDE

Features: Battery-Powered Night Hawk® Combination Smoke/CO Alarm with Voice & Alarm Warning Two-alarm system features a loud volume voice warning: "Fire, Fire!" or "Warning! Carbon Monoxide!" Low-battery indicators include "Low Battery" announcement, chirp signal and flashing LED. Test/reset button. Uses three AA batteries . Manufacturer s limited five-year warranty. see more...

JayLynn E.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Decorator Expert
Great alarm and well worth installing it in your home. This is helpful and life saving. When the battery is low it will notify you with constantly beeping. When it detects carbon monoxide or fire it will voice alarm you. Just last month, it warned us by beeping and voice alarm that it detected carbon monoxide. Life changing for me and my family. Get one for your home.
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
New Baltimore, MI
This is the brand that our family uses in our household. The voice alert sets it apart from most alarms and is great when you have children. Carbon monoxide is one of my biggest fears, and this really helps me sleep more peacefully at night.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
I have 5 of these in my house. They work very well. I love how they are 2 different detectors in 1 unit. They are priced great and necessary to every household. I would recommend these to everyone.
Yolanda L.
Yolanda L.
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Richmond, VA
Perfect for houses that have more that one level in the house, smoke travels but a fire travels faster, I believe that you should have one outside each room in the house, along with a fire escape route, depending on which one went off, will determine the route you and yours will be the safest to escape
K. Rose Q.
K. Rose Q.
Munhall, PA
My husband is a firefighter and Kidde is the model his station recommends. We had a couple in our house with the Carbon Monoxide feature before moving to Nest detectors. I liked the voice alarm for little children who freeze when they hear an alarm. Very family friendly. The only thing is the vast difference in price I've seen from store to store.