BY KIDCO #77 in Bouncers & Jumpers

For Ages 4 Months to Walking. Simply Fold & Go! The Go-Pod™ is an ultra lightweight, portable activity seat developed as an alternative to bulky, stationary activity centers.  Its one-of-a-kind mobility design makes it a must have for in-home or travel needs.  As living spaces are getting smaller and lives are busier, the Go-Pod sets the standards for both worlds perfectly. Locking Button Ensures Go-Pod is locked in place; safe for baby. Floor Pad Keeps baby s feet from touching undesirable surfaces. Four Seat Height Positions Grows with baby for appropriate leg/f. see more...

Christina J.
Christina J.
This baby seat is the best. I bought one for our vacation to the lake and I have used it on every trip since. The best is at the beach, or my older kids baseball games. I can bring it to bbqs or pool parties. It's great!
Mariya W.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
These are great if you spend a lot of time Outdoors or if you go camping. a pack and play works too LOL
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Mega Parent Expert
I've never owned one of these but I saw a mom with one at soccer practice while my 1 year old was running around like a mad man. And I went searching and searching for one. Unfortunately never found one. :(
Emmy B.
Emmy B.
San Diego, CA
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Ballwin, MO
Great to have this when we travel but sometimes my son can't get his hands into the drink holders (which is where I put snacks for him because there isn't any other place for snacks to go) other than that great product especially for the mommy with lots of active children.
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Great idea if you got small ones would be good to keep in the car for travling.