BY KIDCO

• What does this have to do with Happy Hour? ūüėā36 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 8 Answers
  • I'm trying to figure out why this is in the drink section...6 Answers
Sam B.
What are these exactly? And what do they do? I've seen something like this that holds sheets and blankets in place but I'm not sure how that fits into this category
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are a lifesaver! With 4 kids & 3 of them being so close in age growing one after the other through the climbing stage; I was glad to have purchased these as my children would crawl up things when they were younger. With this product the items stay in place & don't topple over on them either, so it truly is a lifesaver.they price was great and a great product; I'd recommend.
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are a must have for those little ones that love to climb, it's an amazing product
They are prices right and the packaging is exceptional. The product did meet my expectations in every way! I will make future purchases as gifts to others
Emily M.
Miami, OK
I was never able to get these to instal properly because the screws that came with the straps were way too small. I ended up not being able to use these and still have them in my utility closet. The straps themselves seemed to be very good and sturdy but the materials sent to instal them just didn't work. Wasted money for me.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I used these on a dresser in my home and they work great! They aren't expensive and they are great! I haven't had any issues with mine since I started using them. I would definitely recommend to others!
Melissa F.
Prattville, AL
Wonderful product much needed for anyone that has small children in their home! Easy to use and available online! Tipping furniture can seriously injure or kill small children!
Kelly Lua F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These are life and home savers! I use them to secure cabinets, cupboards, chairs and anything else that may tip over and injure little ones that come over. It's pretty affordable and a nice investment .
Destiny R.
Loxley, AL
These are every moms life saver. When you have children running around, the last thing you want is a wavy piece of furniture falling over and hurting them. Highly recommend these to every parent.
Ashley H.
WV, ['', '', '']
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This product is all around great. If you are just wanting to be safe or if you have that daring toddler that loves to explore and climb, these will not let you down!
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Can you put more than 5 stars on your child's life? These are amazing! Holds 600+ lbs for dressers, TVS night stands etc so they won't tip over on your child.
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
What does this have to do with Happy Hour? ūüėā
Tara S.
Port St Lucie, FL
How is this related to happy hour? Make sure your furniture doesn't move when your drunk?
Felicia M.
lol why is this suggested for this badge? I love randos!
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
Is this for anything such as TV, dressers and such? They look flimsy also....????
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How much weigh can these with stand ?