Beth M.
Columbus, OH
Awful. I got 2 boxes for my daughter and 1 box for my son. The first time I ordered, I got a box for each kid. I ended up keeping everything in the first boxes mostly because it would cost more to send back than to keep. They sent long sleeves and heavy jeans for my 3 year old in June. We haven’t been able to try them yet because they are jeans and it is summer.
Don’t even ask me why I ordered again. The second box I bought for my daughter for back to school. I thought for sure they must have just missed the mark on the first box. I adjusted my preferences and hoped for the best.
They sent me (for my 5 year old):
A belly shirt
A long sleeve long pant blue romper (very wide leg)
An ugly multicolor pompom necklace.
A long sleeve black shirt with a silver star
What we liked: a butterfly outfit (shirt and pants)

Kidbox