Kidbox uploaded by Trysta A.Kidbox uploaded by Trysta A.

BY KIDBOX

Introducing Kidbox - The first kids style box that combines cool brands, meaningful savings, and a mission to clothe children in need.

Beth M.
Columbus, OH
Awful. I got 2 boxes for my daughter and 1 box for my son. The first time I ordered, I got a box for each kid. I ended up keeping everything in the first boxes mostly because it would cost more to send back than to keep. They sent long sleeves and heavy jeans for my 3 year old in June. We haven’t been able to try them yet because they are jeans and it is summer.
Don’t even ask me why I ordered again. The second box I bought for my daughter for back to school. I thought for sure they must have just missed the mark on the first box. I adjusted my preferences and hoped for the best.
They sent me (for my 5 year old):
A belly shirt
A long sleeve long pant blue romper (very wide leg)
An ugly multicolor pompom necklace.
A long sleeve black shirt with a silver star
What we liked: a butterfly outfit (shirt and pants)

Danielle K.
usa
We just received our 1st Kidbox for our 2 year old little girl. It came with a newsletter, coloring pages (also, the box itself), a sheet of stickers (and a ball of rolled tissue with more stickers & tattoos), crayons, & of course the outfits. I researched the clothing items online and was able to find some of the items cheaper than what KIDBOX claimed the original price was, some items were found to be about evenly priced, & some were actually cheaper than elsewhere. All in all, it isn't so bad when you factor in that: There are promo codes to find & use, shipping & returns are free, they donate to charity when you keep the entire box, you can share referral codes with your friends for shared savings, you didn't have to take all 5 kiddos shopping with you (😫), & the experience of getting a mystery box that was well assembled. And especially the joy on your child's face when they are having fun in rolling a ball of tissue paper to unveil stickers & tattoos when they get to the center of that ball, and to dig through this box full of goodies that was tailored just for them. 😍
Dana R.
Lebanon, VA
So I just got my Little’s Kidboxthe prices on each individual item is high but I think it’s a marketing thing so it looks like you get the better value if you keep the whole box. It worked I’m keeping it all! Also my little girl was super excited about receiving something just for her!!! I was under the impression that I’d get shoes at first but I quickly realized that was with one of the other subscription boxes I researched! So I love what we got this time and I’ve had no bad experiences with the company! ThanksKidbox
Suzanne L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
While we enjoy getting kidbox, and we’ve gotten some great items, we’ve also gotten a lot of duds no matter what we put in her profile. We seldom keep more than a couple of items from each box. We keep getting it though because we do find some amazing things. For us it’s more a discovery box than a replacement for shopping since we always end up sending a bunch back. CS is hit and miss depending on who you get.
Trysta A.
Dover, PA
We love this box! I especially like the fact that you can choose your child’s style and if you don’t like the items you don’t have to keep them/get charged for them. If you choose to keep the entire box they donate clothing to a charity of your choice!
Chekesha W.
The products they sent were nice I was just expecting more than what I received. I didn't have a big selection of clothes. They advertise 4-5 outfits and I received 3 and some other random things. Again everything they sent was nice just wasn't what I expected.
Kristin M.
Kidbox is really cool. I'm usually not a big fan of subscription boxes, but this one is worth if if you don't mind the price. You're obviously spending more than if you were to buy your kids wardrobe at Target. But you're getting nice quality, name brands, and someone handpicking items your child loves. My son is sooo picky but he loved everything in his first kidbox someone had gifted us and wanted to wear it all immediately. We never get that reaction with clothes!  We received 2 Pairs of shorts and 4 tops in the summer box. There was also a cute little surprise gift and some stickers and crayons to keep him entertained which I thought was a nice touch. The one thing to keep in mind is its not worth trying and sending back what doesn't work. You're better off keeping all or nothing  since you only get a discount when you keep the whole box. Overall I like and would recommend trying out the kidbox if you're looking for something new and exciting.
Christie G.
I initially liked kidbox. The quality is good & the prices are perfect! Then I needed to exchange some things. It has been three weeks! They’ve told me twice my exchanges were processing. I have yet to hear anything else. I want what I paid for! I will be canceling once I receive my exchanges.
Chasity S.
Rock Falls, IL
I absolutely fell in love with the box they sent for my son. I wish I would have asked for a size bigger and then I would have kept it.
Amanda W.
Lockhart, AL
We like Kidbox. I wish they had a bigger variety of brands but we have gotten some cute outfits in our boxes. Wish they sent shoes!