BY KID GALAXY

Squelch imaginary fires with this remote-control fire truck from kid galaxy. The remote is shaped like a steering wheel, making it perfect for little hands to grip. Press the dual-action button forward to advance the fire truck or back to make the truck spin. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My son got this for a gift 2 years ago & he still plays with it!" in 1 review
  • "While it was very easy for him to operate, he dropped it once and it didn't work anymore." in 1 review
  • "With only two simple buttons it makes it really easy for little hands to use." in 1 review
Cathy T.
My youngest son received this as a gift two summers ago. It was the first remote control type vehicle he'd ever had and it was so easy for him to use. With only two simple buttons it makes it really easy for little hands to use. The soft, rubbery body is great too because it doesn't hurt if it accidentally gets driven into people or other objects. Battery life wasn't to bad, he played with a lot before we had to replace the batteries. He, and his brothers, still play with this toy a lot. Definitely a nice toy.
Kayla B.
I bought this for my son when he was about 15 months. It is so easy for him to use and he loves it. It only has two buttons so I sit with him and we take turns making it go. He loves watching it move around. The only thing would be that when we left it alone for a while it would start moving some and stopping by itself in the other room. A little odd but still a fun toy
Samantha R.
Redding, CA
My son got this for a gift 2 years ago & he still plays with it! It is squishy not a hard plastic with is good for smaller kids. The only things that would make it more fun would be lights & sirens!!!
Teresa W.
Walker, LA
I got the bulldozer looking one for my 2 year old for Christmas. Very durable and easy for him to use. Be careful if you are buying for more than one child in the same house that you purchase vehicles with different frequencies
Dawne R.
Coal Center, PA
I got this for my 20 month old. While it was very easy for him to operate, he dropped it once and it didn't work anymore. Good money down the drain