BY KID FUN

Watermelon suckers are perfect for party favor bags, pinata fillers, or Halloween giveaways. Watermelon lollipops are a crowd pleaser for adults and kids alike. 48 pieces per bag. 20 oz per bag see more...

Alicia J.
I love these watermelon big slice pops which these lollipop s have been my favorite since I was a child. I love eating theses watermelon big slice pops with my nieces and nephews.

Fatima M.
Edinburg , TX
My favorite memory as a child. Remember my grandparents bringing me these from Mexico when I was little. Now as a parent I purchase them to have in my home. Still can't get my son to eat them he says they are too spicy lol. But anyways its always a great idea to have them at home or even a great idea for a piñata or candy bags.
Adell S.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best lollipops out there. When you are from New York and every corner store has these for like 25 cents each. They are so good.
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
Kid Fun Watermelon Big Slice Pops/48 Pcs these are my favorite lollipops , which are yours ?