Kid Designs DM-M40 iHome/Disney Over-the-Ear Headphones - Minnie Mouse

by Kid Designs

Treat yourself to rich, detailed audio in cushioned comfort. Our padded headband and ear cushions make extended listening a pleasure, while an in-line dial puts volume control within easy reach. Adjustable headband for perfect fit.

Was wondering if these are worth buying? Is the sound clear and are these made of durable material?
Start your review of Kid Designs DM-M40 iHome/Disney Over-the-Ear Headphones - Minnie Mouse!
I liked them at first.. my son seems ok with them.. inside the package they were cute.. but oncw i got them out they were kinda cheap.. worried my 3, 5 and 7 yr olds are gonna destroy them within the week
Weatherford, TX
My girls have these for in the car! Easy for them to put on and off, plug and play user friendly soft cushions on their ears and a fun design they love ! A win in my book!
Pacoima, CA
My daughter is a huge Minnie mouse fan so when I got these for her she was over the moon. This product is a win in my books i will definitely buy more for my nieces.
Very cute headphones that can fit an adult head. Pro tip: if you want awesome looking headphones that are cheap to travel with and have that cool factor, look for the Jack Skellington version. They are awesome :)
Lafayette Hl, PA
These are so cute and perfect for kids, they adjust to their heads and can also fit on adults. I love that they come with Minnie on them, so cute.
Cute design. Who doesn't like Minie Mouse?!. Good for tennages and kids. Great color and price. I am sure it's on Amazon.
My daughter would love these. Would make car rides so much easier, headphones she would actually want to wear.
Spiro, OK
Soo cute and great for kids! No complaining about ear buds that won't stay in! Great for trips!
Hey I love these, no I don't have them. But I going to go shopping for them soon too cute.