BY KID CUISINE

Kid Cuisine® Mini Corn Dogs.
Now with fruit.
Premium Turkey franks.
Good source of protein.
Good source of 9 vitamins & minerals.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
French fries.
Batter dipped turkey franks.
Mixed berry applesauce.com.
Musselman's. see more...

• Does anyone ever use these instead of a meal?1 Answers
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kids number one choice for TV dinner or east dinner lights! Very affordable many choices for my three kids to choose from. Delish! And cooks great in oven AND microwave. Family fave. Always. Repurchase definitely.
Glory A.
These are to only be used if you are so sick that you can't get out of bed to order or cook a decent meal or maybe if your child wants one as a treat (children tend to like the packaging) . These are so low in nutritional value that they should not be given to children instead of regular meals. I can see if it's one in a blue moon...poor quality food
Sam S.
Flemington, NJ
I sire do remember loving these as a kid and I think all kids do. I would never eat one now but for some reason thisatracts kids maybe its the animals on the package? Its pretty gross food but you get what you pay for. Let your kids have some fun. They will look back on it later in life.
Melissa S.
Oregon City, OR
I remember getting these when I was a kid. My mom usually cooked but sometimes this was our fast food. It has a protein, vegetable and a snack. I've bought them a few times for my son and this one is his favorite. The veggies are good and he really enjoyed the corn dog.
Jennifer B.
I used to love Kid Cuisine meals when I was a kid. I still get them when they are on sale for a really good price for some nostalgia and a quick meal! You get decent sized sides although I find they are lacking flavor. The corn dog is my favorite.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Not so good. French fries are not crispy and corndogs does not have a good flavor. My son did not like it, it went straight to the garbage.
Brooke W.
Disgusting! I would NEVER feed these to my child. They are not healthy, and the taste is horrible.
Brittany S.
Glen Rock, PA
My daughter loves these.! They are good when you do not.feel like cooking and want a fast dinner
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
My stepson loves corndogs and when we bought these for him he really enjoyed it.
Glory A.
Does anyone ever use these instead of a meal?