Kid Cuisine® KC's Primo Reduced Fat Pepperoni Double Stuffed Crust Pizza Frozen Dinner 7.15 oz. Box

BY KID CUISINE

Reduced-fat pepperoni pizza; corn; peaches 'n cinnamon sauce. see more...

Sabrina K.
While I loved these as a kid, I can't bring myself to feed these to my daughter. After reading the ingredients, there are much better and healthier products on the market. I also don't like the amount of sodium these contain.
michelle m.
Acworth, GA
Kid love this I eat this when you do not what love of food to eat love all kids cuisine
Carolina G.
Greensboro , NC
I used to eat this when I was at young age & I still buy some they're really good
Nicole C.
Montour Falls, Ny
I use to eat these all the time as a kid. pretty darn good for a TV dinner!